2004 Silver RC 44,000 miles FOR SALE 25k

severedsnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2004 Silver RC with mopar longtubes, catless mids, roe racing TB,SCT Tuner from Roe,new Nitto 420s tires, chrome stockers, tinted windows...love this truck but been thinking about getting something automatic due to a left knee injury...just my luck...lol...I have an album in my profile, if anyone is interested PM me but the best way to reach me is to hit up my cell (985)-515-2348

Last edited:
Yup, sell the bike or the gmc.... Both are bad on the knees, and put an auto in it. Bet tony could help. Even get the flappy paddle gear box on the steering wheel

Sry guys I'm not gunna part her out...selling my GMC is not even an option, I have prolly 10x what it's worth in it...plus it's my pride and joy...and not looking to put that much money into converting this thing...just wanna sell her and buy something else...j have my eyes on what I want..lol.

I'll bet an RC with an auto and stall converter would launch like a bitch. Does anyone have an RC auto?

New price 20,500....she's gotta go!!!!

2004 Silver RC with mopar longtubes, catless mids, roe racing TB,SCT Tuner from Roe,new Nitto 420s tires, chrome stockers, tinted windows...love this truck but been thinking about getting something automatic due to a left knee injury...just my luck...lol...I have an album in my profile, if anyone is interested PM me but the best way to reach me is to hit up my cell (985)-515-2348
.....new lower price 20,500...she's gotta go!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back