2004 SRT 10 For Sale 22,500 obo

sim333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is Officially for sale. Like stated it is a 2004 Srt 10 . It just hit 35k miles. Im looking to get 22,500 obo. If yall know anyone please let them know. Thought i was going to be able to keep durring the wedding planning. However i cant justify it at the moment. I have a few pics in my gallery but i can send more upon request. If interested you can reach me at 713-726-6832 or [email protected] (matt)

960-truck.jpg

959-engine-paint.jpg

958-red-leds.jpg

that would be me thank you very much :rock:they will be on my soon to be assembled forged motor with 10.5 to 1 wiseco fully coated pistons ,k-1 rods ,coated rod and main bearings,striker street heads,custom cam ,spec stage 3 clutch ,and a 250 two stage shot baby,and a torrie super tune as always ! now if i can just get tony to figure out how to cryo my axel shafts ;)

Last edited:
that would be me thank you very much :rock:they will be on my soon to be assembled forged motor with 10.5 to 1 wiseco fully coated pistons ,k-1 rods ,coated rod and main bearings,striker street heads,custom cam ,spec stage 3 clutch ,and a 250 two stage shot baby,and a torrie super tune as always ! now if i can just get tony to figure out how to cryo my axel shafts ;)

Damn, sounds like a nice build you got going on there.

Yea I was upset t hear about thhat and yes im hating......if I could have gotten that deal I would probbably still have my truck right now!

Better cryo your balls too......gonna need it!!

No need for all that....I didnt beat you that bad :elefant:

Yall Houston F*ckers better get us a track day set at a below sea level 1/4 mile track for this GTG;)

Yall Houston F*ckers better get us a track day set at a below sea level 1/4 mile track for this GTG;)

Yeah we use Hennessey's track. Not the best but it works. Its getting ironhead out to a track other than Panama City thats the trick.:elefant::burnout:

Yeah we use Hennessey's track. Not the best but it works. Its getting ironhead out to a track other than Panama City thats the trick.:elefant::burnout:

getting me to go aint the problem ,,its getting a day off to go ,,in the bottle water biz summer is bust ass time ,,:mad:and yall quit hoing up matts thread !!!

Last edited:
Yea I was upset t hear about thhat and yes im hating......if I could have gotten that deal I would probbably still have my truck right now!

You're upset! I begged him years ago for those heads lol. That setup is going to be sick James. Glws sim333

reduced 20,000. I taking it to the dealer who offered 19,500 This week

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back