2004 SRT-10 Ram for sale!! $21000 obo

bsilvi11

Reaction score
I'm selling my '04 SRT Ram single cab, manual transmission. The truck is bone stock, no modifications made. Had just over 60k miles. Runs like a V10 should, straight up beast! Interior is in great condition. Has bed cover w spoiler. And stock navigation. Hit me up if you're interested. I'm not too serious about selling it so if you low ball me, it won't sell. This is the fastest production truck in the world still. Stock 22's. Going to need new tires soon, brakes are squeaking every now and then but are still stopping strong. Clutch was replaced a few thousand miles ago and comes with a year warranty on clutch from Dodge that will transfer with vehicle. Hood scoop insert did fly out on highway a month ago, trying to locate one now, having hard time. Has been well maintained and driven tame. Vehicle does have a lean on it through USAA bank, easy to mail to me and sign over to you. Lets make a deal. Text if you have any questions. Seven-one three, 213-two956- John
$21,000.00 obo

Nope. I took it by a dealer and he said it was a normal noise, the bell housing is open underneath due to last clutch blowout. So he thought it was coming from that hole being open. Cuz mechanically, it's solid.

Nope. I took it by a dealer and he said it was a normal noise, the bell housing is open underneath due to last clutch blowout. So he thought it was coming from that hole being open. Cuz mechanically, it's solid.

That makes sense. I hate seein these beasts go so cheap. I say keep her :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back