2004 SRT-10 Ram Make Offer!

E-BENZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2004 SRT-10 Ram S/C Make Offer! For sale 18k

Selling the Truck as is. Needs some engine work. Please make offer or post what you think I should ask. I know its a bad market out there for the trucks so I'm not sure of a number. It is still running but with all the mods should be forged before you floor it again.

Please Help

2004 SRT-10 Ram with 18,000 miles Silver (fastest Color):)

Mods are as follows:
Paxton Novi 2000 Kit New S/C just 100 miles on it
FJO Water/Meth injection
ACT Clutch with flywheel master upgraded also
Gibson Headers
Driver side and Passenger side Custom Heat shields from DC Performance
170 Thermostat
Lowering kit
Magnaflow exhaust with mid pipes
Silver spray in rinoliner
LED tail lights
Aluminum fuel door
Billet hood scoop
Viper logo floor mats
Build # plates dash
HID 8000k headlights and fog lights
Chrome handle and mirror covers
DC FLASH
Custom DC Performance SC/Air box
FJO A/F Guage, Fuel Guage and Boost in Center Dash Pod
Viper Bagging Hood and doors
Cal Tract bars

Truck needs possible engine work one cylinder it testing low. It's a DC Performance now I was going to go forged internals but wife say's no. Truck is in great shape garaged its whole life. Let me know what you guys think I should ask and if you looking for a truck to build this one is ready to go. I also have most stock parts from airbox to exhaust taillights and more.

Attachments

• CIMG4414.JPG
    CIMG4414.JPG
    399.5 KB · Views: 87
  • CIMG4416.JPG
    CIMG4416.JPG
    397.8 KB · Views: 118
  • CIMG4419.JPG
    CIMG4419.JPG
    397.5 KB · Views: 79
  • CIMG4420.JPG
    CIMG4420.JPG
    375.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
pull the mods sell them on here and fix the one cylinder and sell it should get more money than a broke one :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

If ya notice it's listed as "good" condition....23k..............with all the mods...., tally up all the $ spent in mods an come up with a reasonable & fair figure for all parties.

trubuilt said:
pull the mods sell them on here and fix the one cylinder and sell it should get more money than a broke one :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
:congrats: :rock: :congrats:

I was thinking about the pulling the mods and fixing and selling but if someone was handy in the garage and had a little money this truck would only be better and faster. Thanks for the input. Well see if any one is ready to go if not I will part her out. I will be real reasonable to someone who wants to fix her.

how much for the following

Paxton Novi 2000 Kit New S/C just 100 miles on it
FJO Water/Meth injection

Driver side and Passenger side Custom Heat shields from DC Performance
170 Thermostat

LED tail lights
Aluminum fuel door
Billet hood scoop

HID 8000k headlights and fog lights

Custom DC Performance SC/Air box
FJO A/F Guage, Fuel Guage and Boost in Center Dash Pod

Cal Tract bars

If no one wants the whole truck I'm going to have Dan at DC Performance pull the mods I will give you first shot SRT10Venomous.

very nice truck folks, nice steal for whoever buys it.

I would not take anyless then 30k. even with the hurt motor.

sorry to see that you have to sell it mike. Wish you would keep it and get it forged.

Remove and resell the supercharger kit on ebay. Then, I'd sell the rest on ebay as a good clean fixer truck. You should get approx. 16-24k with this method.

FerrariTruck said:
very nice truck folks, nice steal for whoever buys it.

I would not take anyless then 30k. even with the hurt motor.

sorry to see that you have to sell it mike. Wish you would keep it and get it forged.

Huh Good luck with that. I understand he has alot of mod's but 30k with one cylinder bad. smoke much

Hatedonmostly said:
Huh Good luck with that. I understand he has alot of mod's but 30k with one cylinder bad. smoke much
:dito:

Honestly I don't think it's worth 20k with the market the way it is:eek:

Thats what I am saying. Not bashing on your truck bro far from that. But market is smashed and motor not 100%. better off pulling off mod's and then selling the truck.

If I was in the market for a truck, I'd be willing to pay 18-20k for it. Then just send 12k or so to DC, and you've got one badass ride for 30-32k:dontknow: Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.

I was thinking 18k for the truck. $18,000 Plus I just put new shoes on it. we will see how bad the market is if I have no offers. Ya think I should put on ebay? or Cars.com

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back