2004 SRT-10 Ram Make Offer!

E-BENZ said:
I was thinking 18k for the truck. $18,000 Plus I just put new shoes on it. we will see how bad the market is if I have no offers. Ya think I should put on ebay? or Cars.com

I think your mods will kill it:( Your by far better IMHO selling to someone on here who knows what there really getting for the money;) If my wife wouldn't kill me I'd buy it:D I do want the SC'r though:rock:

E-BENZ said:
If no one wants the whole truck I'm going to have Dan at DC Performance pull the mods I will give you first shot SRT10Venomous.

Sounds good let me know..

Thanks,

Ebay is good bro..............But you have to worry about people with low feedback who want to bid & win, Just they don't want to pay. Plus I think the listing is almost 85 bucks in ebay motor's plus extra picture cost, headline cost, final cost fee's, paypal fee's. To me ebay is a rip off if you are selling. How Bout craigslist? or autotrader?. I check ebay everyday and there is quite a few srt's on there, But good luck hope you can get the most out of it.

I saw your truck at DC Performance a couple of weeks ago at the Viper cars GTG. The truck looks in great shape. Good luck with the sale:)

yes just like it sits with mods and stock parts If you would like to buy call me first and then you can talk to Dan at DC Perfomance and find that I paid 25k plus in mods with labor. If you can do the work I found Pistons bearings and rodes Forged for like 3k here on this site.

E-BENZ said:
yes just like it sits with mods and stock parts If you would like to buy call me first and then you can talk to Dan at DC Perfomance and find that I paid 25k plus in mods with labor. If you can do the work I found Pistons bearings and rodes Forged for like 3k here on this site.
WHERE????????????????? PM SENT

If I end Up parting the Truck I will send you a pm Love dodge. 505 said he might have a home. I know I could get more but with all the quality installation from DC performance I would be a shame to pull it out.

E-BENZ said:
If I end Up parting the Truck I will send you a pm Love dodge. 505 said he might have a home. I know I could get more but with all the quality installation from DC performance I would be a shame to pull it out.
Thats true....anyways im here let me know

I would be interested in the DC performance air intake for the Paxton.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back