2004 SRT-10 RC FOR SALE

They didn't take anything in account. When untold him, he said "we don't add value for aftermarket" ok.. Ass...
Thats about right. Theyre good for just getting rid of something but you should just sell. It just takes longer. At your price though, you may not have to wait too long. Someone is going to buy that truck soon.
Also, Carmax kills me with how much money they make. Their used cars are extremely expensive and they are "no haggle".
I unloaded an RX8 there once. Made a little money but took waaay less than it was worth. I had been trying to sell it for a long time and decided just to get out of it. Cleared $700 but saved me from having 3 car payments.

I've had 3 people ask me about your truck, I swear, you must be pulling your hair out with the tire kickers and lowballers....

I've had 3 people ask me about your truck, I swear, you must be pulling your hair out with the tire kickers and lowballers....

Talking to a few people, but one is more serious that the others. No horrible low baller offers yet, which I appreciate. I think everyone knows its priced well, and I wouldnt sell a beat up truck to anyone on this site. If it was in bad shape I would have let CarMax have it for their crappy offer.

Thanks for fielding questions on the truck Jeff!:rock:

I agree! Everything I've seen on the truck looks like it's priced extremely well. I seriously considered getting a loan to buy it, but I'd really like to pay cash and I'm only a few months away from being able to do that.

I know it won't last until I'm ready, and that's okay. Someone will get a great deal!

-Jeremy

Talking to a few people, but one is more serious that the others. No horrible low baller offers yet, which I appreciate. I think everyone knows its priced well, and I wouldnt sell a beat up truck to anyone on this site. If it was in bad shape I would have let CarMax have it for their crappy offer.

Thanks for fielding questions on the truck Jeff!:rock:

For the most part, I've just told them to contact you. I pays to have a good rep like you do

Grin.

Back-off suckas! I just got approved on this beast. :chain:

Excited. :rock:

-Big in NC

Congrats man!

Lucky dawg... If only it had been a few months later. I'm a little worried I won't come across a deal like this when I'm ready to buy

Can't wait to drive it home. I will need to go slow. ;)

:burnout:

Back-off suckas! I just got approved on this beast. :chain:

Excited. :rock:

-Big in NC

Soooooooo bitter sweet for me! :dontknow: Im glad a member gets her and I will be able to pop in and check progress! Your getting a great truck. Glad it all worked out, see ya this weekend.

SOLD. Thanks Joe (BIG). Hope you made it home safe. Enjoy the truck brother.

Drives like a dream, and scares little babies. :burnout:

I'm having a blast in this truck. And best of all, my neighbor has tucked that ugly mustang back under its cover... bwa ha ha!

The exhaust sound is about as awesome as it gets! I think I've burned about 100 gallons so far, just to listen to that Viper motor sing. :rock:

Many thanks, bro. Loving it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back