2004 SRT 10 RC Rolling Chassis and Interior

$1500 to have the frame straightened, $300 on new left rear axle, $200 in a brand new never used steering rack, $150 on new left rear rotor, $150 on E-brake backing plate and complete hardware both have zero miles never used.

2 rims with brand new tires great for throwing on and doing burnouts and doughnuts :D

complete brake setup all good pads, rotors and calipers.

leaf springs and sway bars, upper and lower control arms spindles wheel hub assemplys with abs.

Flowmaster mufflers

Dana 60 Rear serviced with royal purple gear oil and Mopar limited slip fluid $50

Misc interior parts.

Whats all this really worth to you guys, what happens to you hardcore guys out there that need some of this stuff once the dealerships stop carrying it?

$1500 to have the frame straightened, $300 on new left rear axle, $200 in a brand new never used steering rack, $150 on new left rear rotor, $150 on E-brake backing plate and complete hardware both have zero miles never used.

2 rims with brand new tires great for throwing on and doing burnouts and doughnuts :D

leaf springs and sway bars, upper and lower control arms spindles wheel hub assemplys with abs.

Flowmaster mufflers

Dana 60 Rear serviced with royal purple gear oil and Mopar limited slip fluid $50

Misc interior parts.

Whats all this really worth to you guys, what happens to you hardcore guys out there that need some of this stuff once the dealerships stop carrying it?

You know I really want this thing. I almost bought another garage just so I had a place to put it!!! Does it come with a title?

Flowmaster mufflers

Misc interior parts.

Bro, it's the pick-up or shipping/transporting that's killing this for you. Like I said in my pm, I'm not trying to be a cheap prick. If you lived in Texas someone would probably have scooped this up off of you for $1000-$1500 already. :fight: It's obviously a battle trying to sell big stuff up hear in the NE!

i could always fire up the sawsall and ship it piece by piece :D :chain:

You know I really want this thing. I almost bought another garage just so I had a place to put it!!! Does it come with a title?

yes comes with a Louisiana salvage title

Bro, it's the pick-up or shipping/transporting that's killing this for you. Like I said in my pm, I'm not trying to be a cheap prick. If you lived in Texas someone would probably have scooped this up off of you for $1000-$1500 already. :fight: It's obviously a battle trying to sell big stuff up hear in the NE!

my father owns a towing service and can deliver it a distance, where abouts are you located?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................

Whats your absolute bottom dollar, picked up? Wheels, rack rear as it sits.

Wish is wasn't so far away I could use All that stuff for my daily hemi. Well brakes and rear end that is.

i can get it as far south as Harrisburg Pennsylvania if that helps :D

i know it sounds like the same ol' story but i really need to move this thing, anyone.................?

i am unable to PM you airbound sorry

would make a great Christmas present for ANYONE!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back