2004 Standard cab Ram SRT-10

FullboreDakota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im selling my 2004 Srt-10 Dodge Ram for $20,500. Its standard cab, black, all options including Nav w/discs, 52,000 miles, tinted windows, BBK throttle body, B&M shifter, Ronnies billet crank pulley, 4" MBRP catback exhaust, lowered 2/3", black honeycomb grill, and K&N drop in filter. Also might throw in a Mopar black fiberglass tonneau and 3" B&B cat less mid pipes. Has no wing.

Will also possibly trade so offer up what you have.

Attachments

• Dakota Pics 019.jpg
    Dakota Pics 019.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 1,660
  • Dakota Pics 020.jpg
    Dakota Pics 020.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 1,264
  • Dakota Pics 021.jpg
    Dakota Pics 021.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 931
  • Dakota Pics 022.jpg
    Dakota Pics 022.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 1,781
  • Dakota Pics 023.jpg
    Dakota Pics 023.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 10,483
That's a very nice truck. If you don't mind me asking, why so cheap?

Just trying to sell to get some bills/school loans out of the way and start saving up for something else. Although for now theres not really too much out there that I want.

It now has JTSVP 2.5" lowering blocks and u-bolts.

Last edited:
Hmm... Trade for a quad cab? 2004 Harley Fatboy with 7kmiles and total custom? Pair of Trans Am GTAs with 64k miles?
Let's trade:D

Are you able to get the wing back? Also where is the grill for the hood? If you're flexible a bit on price let me know as I will be having it shipped to Dubai (Just sold my Lightning)

To answer the question asked earlier the truck didnt have the wing on it when I bought it since it had the Mopar tonneau on it, but I do have the hardware for the wing.

I still have the hood grill. I was going to grind the tabs down like I have seen people on here do, just never got around to doing it yet.

Would you sell the fiberglass tonneau by itself and for how much. I would be very interested as I live in Tennessee and could come to KY to pick up therefore no shipping costs.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back