2004, under 500 miles

I can't believe they drilled holes in the bed to put button snaps on it for the "bed cover".

Its in new condition but at the same time its not new. Its a bastardized new truck. I dont get it, if your going to mod it that means your going to drive it. If you wanted to time capsule should have left it stock stock.

I think I hate the drilled bed on this truck more than I hate the linex over the bed rail on my own truck. :(

Nice price, under 500 miles the engine would make me a bit nervous. I guess you could just change valve springs and keepers and hope for the best. :dontknow:

Friend of mine sent this to me yesterday, couldn't believe the price with under 500 miles.
Makes me wonder wtf, why buy this truck and not drive it. Like not fucking your gf for the next guy lol :top:

Friend of mine sent this to me yesterday, couldn't believe the price with under 500 miles.
Makes me wonder wtf, why buy this truck and not drive it. Like not fucking your gf for the next guy lol :top:

Neither of those options are for me either, but I appreciate the guys who would do both. That way I always will have something barely used to play with. :D

I thought about doing that to mine, drilling the bed and going old school with the bed cover the only way without going with a hard top

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back