2004 VCA #26 For Sale

STUDBOYZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2004 VCA Ram. One of 50 made for the Viper Club of America, Actual milage is 1,050mi as of today. I'm taking it to the Mopar Nats this weekend, it'll be in the Viper parking area. I added a X-Metal Gen V shifter (original goes w/truck)and factory srt tonneau with spoiler painted match..
Have all original paperwork and window sticker that goes with truck...
Flawless truck Asking $55k

DSCN4288_1795.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN4293_1800.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN4291_1798.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
There is one of these running around here. This is the best color combo I like.

Nice truck man. I hope you keep it :D

Looks sharp! How much was the MSRP per the original window sticker?

2004 VCA......It had to be $50,000 MSRP
GLWS!

In the long run it cost a lot more than that. You had to be a dues paying member of the VCA and current owner of a Viper to get one :eek:.... at least for the most part. i think one was auctioned and some were given away to execs who later sold them,,,, but, you know what I mean:D

In the long run it cost a lot more than that. You had to be a dues paying member of the VCA and current owner of a Viper to get one :eek:.... at least for the most part. i think one was auctioned and some were given away to execs who later sold them,,,, but, you know what I mean:D

for that truck ?

Guy I talked to said that he bought his from the dealer sitting on the lot.

back around 04 05 when gas prices were high, said the dealer made him a hell of a deal on it. least thats what he told me.

Maybe he bought it used then I guess.

The VCA were "intended" to go to VCA Members.... there are alway "*" out there.

My bet is he was the first to register it with with very few miles (circuts around Daytona). So someone hung onto it from Feb 2004 (Daytona 500) till he picked it up....

So much is undocumented by Dodge, it's a wonder they know what there name is

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:;)

You should stick with that price and not budge....they will come.

I know its a "rare truck" with the history its cool an all but i'll I like ce better.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back