2005 Black RC - 58k miles

GutsyGecko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck. Well cared for. Only been wet a handful of times. Always garaged. All mods in signature + new rotors/pads, 12 pk of oil filters, and new front upper control arms come with it.

Problems;
-missing pass side cab corner body cladding piece. Comes painted black from the dodge parts counter for $200.
- Small intake mani leak on cyl 1. Throws a cel once every 12 or so drives. Goes away on its own for hundreds of miles at a time. It's a pinhole in the rubber on the gasket.

Mechanical Condition 9/10.
Cosmetic stuff, 7/10

Reason it's gotta go; mostly personal stuff, but I'm moving and don't have the time/space to care for her right anymore. The cost is insane for something I drove 1200 miles last year.

I paid 22.5k for it 2 years ago. Put prolly 7.5k into it with mods. Put maybe 8k miles on it total. It's nobody's job to subsidize my financial decisions. But someone will get a really nice ride for a fair price. Keep any and all chatter posts out of here please. Just trying to make a quick sale.

Best reasonable offer takes it! PM Me.

Last edited:
image-19.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

Last edited:
I heard you did the snake bite intake manifold mod. But according to the history of the truck i say its worth about 8 to 9k tops. Glws and a Merry Christmas. ho ho ho.

I would be interested in all aftermarket parts, but not in the truck.
I have read all the posts incl. the accident, which means your carfax
is clean but the truck would normally have a salvage title.

If you have done the paintjob on one side it will not look as good
as expected on a limited production truck of 22K$

If you want to sell of all the aftermarket goodies, i could make you an offer.

I can't separate any of the parts. Most of the original parts are gone. I'm not following where you would expect a salvage title. A little paint work is far from a salvage job.

Thanks bmx. I always intended to keep it. So I always fixed things right. You never cut corners on your own cars. Just lots of unfortunate circumstance.

Looking like I have a deal worked out with a certain forum member. I'll leave it to him to decide if he wants to make known he is the new owner. Sale now pending. Thanks everyone, and I will be looking for another vehicle in about a year after I get everything settled.

I heard you did the snake bite intake manifold mod. But according to the history of the truck i say its worth about 8 to 9k tops. Glws and a Merry Christmas. ho ho ho.

manifold mod ??

I can't separate any of the parts. Most of the original parts are gone. I'm not following where you would expect a salvage title. A little paint work is far from a salvage job.

It's alarming, but not surprising, that you didn't mention paint work in your for sale ad.

I still want to but a truck

What color are you looking for? I have a low mileage (30k) black 04 and I have a higher mileage (92k) Silver 04 with a forged bottom end. I would part with either one. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you some pictures and info.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back