2005 CE Hail damage

rsummers

Reaction score
Need Help! 2005 CE received hail damage last week in Knoxville. Graduation present for my boy...he had the truck 3 days. Broken hearted...but enjoys it like a ride at Universal.

Awaiting appointment with State Farm claim adjusters. Does anyone know if the bed cover is still available from Dodge? Are the hoods available OEM?

Both need replacement.

Now that really sucks!!! Those are my other favorite truck colours !!!
But welcome to the Red Button Asylum! This place is entertaining most of the time!

I'm know u could get a hood here on site and I think amtrucker got a cover . It will need a paint job but better then ordering a new one .

is the hail dent repair an option????:dontknow::dontknow:

High school grad? or College grad?

If HS, I would wait and make sure it lasts the first year before I got anything repaired

Weelcome to the RBC from Chattanooga

Buy both on this site used and save a ton of money.

Wow lucky kid. . Try the hood thread on here and somebody always has bed cover around

i unfortunatley got slammed with that hail too and it totally trashed my baby :( 5000 was my insurance estimate for fixing it... <sigh> but silly me used the insurance money to keep the business going so now i have a brand new hood sitting here & cant replace it for the dented one cause i cant afford to have it painted, hahahaha :)
good luck with your repairs!

WTB Tonneau

Dodge just informed us that the tonneau is no longer available...Help..
My boy just wants his truck back like it was...Any ideas?

Dealer just told us today that the factory tonneau is not available.. Any ideas? Need help finding one

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back