2005 Commemerative Edition

I tried sending you a pm, I literally just joined this site cause I saw your truck. Sold my lightning a few months back and Ive been looking for a srt10. Had a deal fall through on one so if you could shoot me a pm, I have cash ready.

You can shoot me a text at 713-677-1966, Im ready to fly out this Friday if we can make a deal. Please lmk.

Last edited:
I tried sending you a pm, I literally just joined this site cause I saw your truck. Sold my lightning a few months back and Ive been looking for a srt10. Had a deal fall through on one so if you could shoot me a pm, I have cash ready.

You can shoot me a text at 713-677-1966, Im ready to fly out this Friday if we can make a deal. Please lmk.

Sale is Pending Good Sir.

I guess I can't really speak for the seller, but I am working with him on the truck.

I understand and not to sound rude or come off as a douche but I have the check ready for 25k, or however much he was asking. I know banks sometimes take awhile to approve loans. So if he is ready to sell, I am ready to buy. Goodluck with your bank

Well I have another deal with a truck in Florida pending. So I'm really just waiting to hear back from this seller, if not I will commit to the one in Florida.

Well, bank is sending Docs out today to seller and myself by way of slow boat to China. They wouldn't overnight anything, But if all goes well, I should be flying out NEXT Saturday to pick her up!!!!!:burnout:

Well, bank is sending Docs out today to seller and myself by way of slow boat to China. They wouldn't overnight anything, But if all goes well, I should be flying out NEXT Saturday to pick her up!!!!!:burnout:

Thats weird, when my bank sent me my check to get my truck which was in NC at a dealer, they overnighted the funds. Ironically, I couldnt get the truck until next weekend lol.

Thats weird, when my bank sent me my check to get my truck which was in NC at a dealer, they overnighted the funds. Ironically, I couldnt get the truck until next weekend lol.

I guess sense this is a Private sale and not a Dealer it is a little harder. Once they get what they need, they fund the deal over night, which is nice. Waiting another week is going to kill me. Patience is not my strong suit.

Yes but this one is stock and has a little less miles. Price wise they're about the same. I would send you a link but he took his ads down, I'm not sure he's on the boards.

A bone stock CE with less than 16k miles for 25k??

I might have to call BS on that one! If that's true you had better buy it before I find it!! FOR REAL;)

I might have to call BS on that one! If that's true you had better buy it before I find it!! FOR REAL;)

No you won't, you already have a pending deal.

Yea this one has 13,500 miles and he was asking 32k. Deal was made at 27k I never said it was 25k, I said price was about the same. :)

I should be picking it up Saturday morning, I will post it on here once I get it back in my garage. Kind of excited to finally own one, I had my lightning for 9 years so I cant wait to see how the srt10 feels.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back