2005 dealership service manuals

NBT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have the dealership hard copies... 1 full set for the 2005 Model year, including the SRT 10. The books are in "fair"/"good" shape.

Not sure what they are worth to ya...will give this thread till next Friday Mar. 20th.:)

servicemanual2.jpg

servicemanual1.jpg

servicemanual4.jpg

servicemanual3.jpg

Also have a set of 03 Dodge truck factory books... free to good home...they are in "rough"...but readable shape.

servicemanual.jpg

TIA

As many people as we have asking about manuals - seems like someone should snag these :dontknow:

How's come I only have two service manuals in my set and you have four ??? :dontknow: :confused: :dontknow:

Must be that 05's have twice as many problems - hehehehe :p

Hell I dont even have the 05 books, we stopped buying them in 03. I like using the books much better than the tech website.

I think they combined more truck models and/or more service categories into the same set of books instead of having them seperated?

NBT - Is this an auction, silent auction or just up for sale? I'm interested if not sold yet?

Well I/we were trying to get a hundred bucks out of them...plus shipping...for the 05 set. The 03 I can throw in for free...;) (cover shipping)
When I posted I was on the business end of a 36 hour shift...and that was the back end of a 96 hour week...so the post is "out there".:eek: and now I am on my way back in for another 24...:slug: Sorry for any confusion.
On a side note...I got the books...where I get my MOparts...from my neighbor. He said "they are about $500 for the set new...see what I can get for them and we will split"... I asked him what are they worth...? hundred bucks...:dontknow: he thought that was decent...so I am good with it.:)
Normally I would just give them away...since they serve me no purpose.:(
On a first come first serve basis... combination of PM/replies...
NY Steve has first dibs...he "hit" me first.
Then Ironhead..
MYTRAM
Sigma-Wildcat
I have no idea what these weigh...but the 05 set fills an empty case/ box of RP Oil.
The books (05) are in good shape...no pages missing...couple of creases...other than that...good.
The 03...pretty rough...but readable.

Sorry for the confusion...I cleared my pm's.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back