2005 Dodge Ram SRT10

Very amazing deal, I have seen this truck in person and it is very nice with no expense spared.
Good luck with your sale but be sure to have something for the nationals.

Very amazing deal, I have seen this truck in person and it is very nice with no expense spared.
Good luck with your sale but be sure to have something for the nationals.

I got something lined up for the nats bud cant miss that

Yup ordered the roll cage and back half for it 2 day beds already tubbed and the big block is already at the engine shop shooting 4 a 9 sec street truck

You took out the 360? Did you build or buy the big block? How many cubes?

You took out the 360? Did you build or buy the big block? How many cubes?

It had a 4.7 in it w3ent with a mopar 400 goin to stroke it out to a 512 ci dual 750 carbs alum head etc and supercharger with rough measurments the scharger should be sitting half way up the windshield

It had a 4.7 in it w3ent with a mopar 400 goin to stroke it out to a 512 ci dual 750 carbs alum head etc and supercharger with rough measurments the scharger should be sitting half way up the windshield

Wow!!! Good luck with your project.

Still available........................ partial trades accepted I have title in hand

Yea jus got her back bout a month n a half ago already transforming it into a pro street ride

I still have them dakota rims i bought off you years ago, the powdercoated gray one's. PM me if your interested in them, there laying around taking up space!!!!!

I still have them dakota rims i bought off you years ago, the powdercoated gray one's. PM me if your interested in them, there laying around taking up space!!!!!

Yea that's been a long time ago I might be able to move em for ya ill talk to sum buddies of mine I'm goin with a 18 inch wide tire so wnt work for me now

have any more pics of it? dont want to jack your thread, pm me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back