2005 Hayabusa

iraqivet01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My cousin called me today and asked me if I was still interested in buying his 2005 Hayabusa. It been lowered, and has a titanium exhaust system on it.

He giving me a killer deal, that is too hard to pass up.

My only problem is How am I going to tell my girlfriend that the Harley is going to have a roommate on that side of the garage.

I'm going to try the, "Hey baby, did you know that it get's 50 miles per gallon?" Think of all the money I would save riding that to work, and keeping the wear and tear of all the miles down on the HOG. :D

She love's riding the Road King, but has told that she would never ride one if I ever got one. :argh: :argh:

I just might have to hide it out for awhile, or I might just find myself looking a new place to lay my head when she throws me out. :( :( :confused:

Stinker said:
uh no offense.............but grow a set?:D

your money, jsut get it , bring it home:rock:

I must agree...... :eek:

It's not like their married and he has to consult with her. He can still take her for rides on the HOG. It doesn't change the nature of their relationship... He doesn't have sex with the Busa.....

What's the big deal.....?

D

Last edited:
505'sFastestViper. said:
stock busa will not do 200 mph

^^^ True story ^^^ Ask me how I know......:D

First year for the Busa is 99. And they didn't have a governor. But they still needed to be modded to hit 200.

Bill.

Grow a set and bring it home. Heck, I'm married and just brought mine home and was like, "can you take me to pick up my car now :) "

ZX12R FTW

Side3.jpg

Black1 said:
The '99s will.... Ask me how I know. :D :marchmellow:

Not before some modding......;) :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back