2005 QC FOR SALE (HOUSTON)

SRTForLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to sell with a quickness, asking $26,000. 2005 SRT Ram, 49XXX miles and a few add ons.

Magna flow cat back dual exhaust (I also have stock pipe)
stainless steel braided brake lines all the way around (JTSVP)
stainless steel braided oil lines (JTSVP)
just rebuilt the calipers (JTSVP)
ravelco anti-theft kill switch
L.E.D. interior lighting
35W 6K H.I.D. heads and fogs

The truck is spotless inside and has been VERY garage kept.

For pictures, text me: 832-493-1770

Attachments

• truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    945.1 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Looks clean. Shouldn't have any problem with the sale. Kyle are you seeing this. It's just what you need & Houston isn't that far from Phoenix.

I didn't even know you were in Houston too. The truck looks really clean. I sure wish I were in the position financially to take her off you hands. Would be a great addition to my fleet.

I didn't even know you were in Houston too. The truck looks really clean. I sure wish I were in the position financially to take her off you hands. Would be a great addition to my fleet.

well i wish you were too lol. I love my truck and i never thought i would let her go, but i want a viper and thats what i am gonna get. thanks to everyone for the good luck.

Nice truck, I'm in the market for one, is the price negotiable?

*bump* wasn't gonna sell after all but if anyone wants it, the offer is still there. have some projects in the works so we'll see what happens.

also, I am not able to be on here a lot so any interests just text the number in original post.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back