2005 QC for sale

Soapy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2005 Red SRT 10 Qc for sale. I am the original owner and the truck has 31,000 miles and has the stock navigation system. It has a magnaflow catback exhaust and a DC performance tuner as well as the stock ECU. Retrax Bed cover and rubber bed mat. Pickup is perfect inside and out and has never been raced or abused. I currently have 3.73 rear gears installed and have the stock 4.56 gears. All stock parts that have been replaced with aftermarket have been retained and will go with the truck. I am in the Northwest US. $26,000

Soapy said:
I have a 2005 Red SRT 10 Qc for sale. I am the original owner and the truck has 31,000 miles and has the stock navigation system. It has a magnaflow catback exhaust and a DC performance tuner as well as the stock ECU. Retrax Bed cover and rubber bed mat. Pickup is perfect inside and out and has never been raced or abused. I currently have 3.73 rear gears installed and have the stock 4.56 gears. All stock parts that have been replaced with aftermarket have been retained and will go with the truck. I am in the Northwest US. $26,000
I know you gotta do what you gotta do, But it just is not enough for these trucks.

I am not selling because I have to, I just have way to many vehicles and need to get rid of some. I have not put 2000 miles on it in the last 2 years.

Why did you out in 3.73 gears in it?

Also pics would help with your sell.

I put 3.73 gears in because I used to do a lot of hiway driving. It dropped the rpms at 75 by about 500 rpm and I got 2 to 2.5 better mpg doing this which was about a 20% improvment. It now gets 16.5 to 17 mpg at 80 mph cruising and before I got around 14.

No one interested at $26,000 so the price just dropped to $22,000 if anyone is interested.

I am interested but your all the way in Idaho. Bring the truck to miami florida so i can take a look at it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back