2005 QC SC

Tonkasmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately having to move a few states away so am selling. It's a red 2005 QC that's Paxton supercharged with a fully built motor built by performance associates in san dimas ca. It has long tubes and mids and hi-flow cats and a magnaflow exhaust. Aftermarket rims and bed rug. Has just gone over 36k miles. Have pics I can email as well as a build sheet over 35k in receipts asking 30k obo

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

quit welcome sir, good luck with the sale, I know you got to do what you got to do, I will put the word out to a few, maybe something will come your way, dont be a stranger boss, give us a hollar or stop in anytime boss

Thank you for all your help and I enjoy being part of the site, gonna take a big loss on the house but for health reasons with my wife it's a must. Thanks again for everything

Looking at trading in dealer offered 26,250 any offers better then for anyone interested otherwise going to trade in most likely

Looking at trading in dealer offered 26,250 any offers better then for anyone interested otherwise going to trade in most likely

Dude!!! That would suck, if it went for that price. Somebody offer him $26500, so he dont trade it in to a stealership!! This is steal!!

Someone got a great deal. The built engine and trans alone, are worth over 10k

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back