2005 QC Silver 0 miles - under $100!!!!

Chingon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shall we start the bidding at $20 + shipping?
Truck1-1.jpg

Truck2-1.jpg

Post up an offer!

This thing is bone stock, zero miles! Even comes with it's own plastic (glass) display case!

sorry , just bought a black RC...:D

PS don't forget to take out your wife's groceries before you sell it...:confused: :p :D

I really wish it was red

FSTJACK said:
Please post the mods........;)
It's got FULL exhaust - Bassani headers, X-Metal Midpipe (no cats :rock: ) and magnaflow mufflers. It's also got the ROE SC, with VEC3 tuner and meth injection. Also, the entire frame was replaced with a lighter/stronger titanium alloy along with the engine block. You wouldn't BELIEVE how light this puppy is.

Also, I put one-off HAWK racing brake pads so you'll never get any unsightly brake dust:D

I looked all over Ebay at the time until I finally found a silver one like my truck. It seemed that the reds and blacks were all over the place. I haven't looked lately...

ghosritr said:
I'll bid $20.00!

Now we're talking! I'll close this bid at the end of the work day to the highest bidder.

This thing should be relatively cheap to ship (maybe $6-8 or less?).

:party:

FlyingLow said:
If this is really for sale then I'm in. $30.00

Yes, it really is for sale.

Just to clarify, in case anyone didn't catch my sarcasm, this is a small model (toy), approximately 5-6 inches in length (not sure what scale). Just a reminder that all bids DO NOT include shipping (but probably pretty cheap). Feel free to ask any questions...

I have 4 of those "spark" model SRT/10 trucks at home..
They look very cool..
I know there is also a yellow fever Quad cab for sale. I hope that i can find the YF so i have them all 5 :rock:

tens.jpg

Last edited:
$30 so far, do I hear $35?

I'm cutting out of work at 3:00PM (MST), so I'll contact the winning bidder by then...

Talk about bad timing! I just found this model on line about a week ago, ordered it, and it arrived in todays mail. I paid 51.00, so don't let it go cheap!
Mike

Do a 2004 RC in Black, and I'll be all over it!

100 Posts!

I don't remember how much I paid for it, but $30 + shipping is fine with me.

SOLD! (Pending payment from FLYINGLOW)

Chingon said:
100 Posts!

I don't remember how much I paid for it, but $30 + shipping is fine with me.

SOLD! (Pending payment from FLYINGLOW)
Now thats the way to sell stuff.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back