2005 Quad Cab $22,500

Fahrenheit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep Im doing it, its killing me but I just put some earnest money down on a house out in the country on 2 acres, so the QC has to go. I have a Powerstroke diesel for the country home Im planning to purchase, BUT I will be on the hunt for a RC when Im ready for another truck. Here are the details:
I have owned this truck for about 1 1/2 yrs and it always turns heads. I have done some modifications, it has done a best 13.04 @ 106 mph in the 1/4 mile. The mods are as follows:

Upgraded 48RE transmission with 3000 stall done by Performance Innovations (NC) ( has 3yr/100K mile warranty)
Cat-less midpipes
MBRP Exhaust
Screamin Demon Coils
MSD Wires
Volant CAI
170 degree thermostat
Red LED "Demon Eyes" headlight halos
Aftermarket grille w/ SRT and Viper badges
Viper Floor mats

Im firm on $22,500.Any further questions please call me at 281-235-4443/Ryan. I do have some other parts for the truck not installed that can be negotiated, or I will sell them individually here.

demoneyes003-1.jpg

demoneyes002.jpg

enginebay006.jpg

ebay.jpg

3669628316_fb590855f5.jpg

carshow.jpg

Dec265241-1.jpg

Sorry you have to sell , but ya gotta have a home:rock: :D

How many miles? This is one of the most important things any potential buyer wants to know.

ChrisAZ said:
How many miles? This is one of the most important things any potential buyer wants to know.

OH CRAP!!!! I left that out 43,800 miles on it.:D

Fahrenheit said:
OH CRAP!!!! I left that out 43,800 miles on it.:D

So add a few hundred to that so you can come to Laps for Charity and run around the track!:burnout:

VENOMOUS1 said:
So add a few hundred to that so you can come to Laps for Charity and run around the track!:burnout:

DUDE, I was actually planning on it, my cousin was in Dallas getting a prostetic ear consultation, so I was going to go up and see him and do the Laps for charity, but he is on his way here ( like an hour away now )......I will ask if he wants to go back to Dallas, but I doubt it, he drove from Colorado.

I will get another one, but I will be in the hunt for a RC.....I want to shift again :D

Fahrenheit said:
I will get another one, but I will be in the hunt for a RC.....I want to shift again :D

:rock: :rock: :rock:
I second that motion

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
sorry ya got to sell buddy ,but some things come first , I def commend ya for that:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Wont be making it to Panama either Tony, but I still want those shirts:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back