2005 Ram got its lean on...

Ordered new front springs from the dealership today, will be here in 3-5. That should take care of the front. On the rear where would I look to get a spring arched? Was thinking about new OEM rear springs but at $365/ea that is getting a bit steep.

I am just not to sure about using blocks in the rear to lower it. From my 4x4 background we always threw away the blocks and had Atlas or Deaver build us springs to avoid axle wrap.

look up any commercial truck repair shop, they can tell you where to get the springs rearched at buddy.,

Noticed that when I got mine. Had to look at someone elses truck to make sure that was normal.

Noticed that when I got mine. Had to look at someone elses truck to make sure that was normal.

not very many people know about it. dodge has been doing it for some time on there trucks.

Dont forget the motor and tranny are shoved about 2 inches to the passenger side to make more room in the foot well

Now that is one major thing over looked on the leaning issue!:rock: Very good point!:rock:
And also Dodge has been doing this for years like others are saying,but the reason I was told by Dodge was that they do it for torque issues,so when its under load the driveline is lined up properly.

Last edited:
Now that is one major thing over looked on the leaning issue!:rock: Very good point!:rock:
And also Dodge has been doing this for years like others are saying,but the reason I was told by Dodge was that they do it for torque issues,so when its under load the driveline is lined up properly.

sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! do you know how many have a tape measure in there hands out in the cold right now ????????? LOLOOL

If the springs have sagged a little on the left side, why not just swap the left and right side springs? You should be able to swap the coils left to right as well as the leaf springs.

sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! do you know how many have a tape measure in there hands out in the cold right now ????????? LOLOOL

not me, i have know it for years, pointed it out to a few peps at the az gtg years ago, the looks on some of there faces was like they had never seen there truck before.

If the springs have sagged a little on the left side, why not just swap the left and right side springs? You should be able to swap the coils left to right as well as the leaf springs.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: k.i.s.s.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back