2005 RAM SRT-10 Parts

viperpowered505

Reaction score
My SRT-10 is a total lost... Chassie twist. I am selling engine with Headers (Coated), trani, harness, and ecm for 4700.00 OBO. The Hood, Seats, Rims, Steering wheel, Push to start button, and driver side switch have been sold. Front and rear bumper are damaged so are both fenders. For other parts feel free to call me @ 786-295-7677 for other parts.:rock:

Last edited:
viperpowered505 said:
My SRT-10 is a total lost... Chassie twist. I am selling engine with Headers (Coated), trani, harness, and ecm for 4700.00 OBO. The Hood, Seats, Rims, Steering wheel, Push to start button, and driver side switch have been sold. Front and rear bumper are damaged so are both fenders. For other parts feel free to call me @ 786-295-7677 for other parts.:rock:
'

What kinda headers you got? and Is the truck QC or RC?

Want to sell the headers?

Know a guy in Albuquerque, NM that would buy the whole truck if you wanted to sell it as a whole and not mess with parting it???

Do you have mid pipes with or without cats? I may be interested in them. I may also be interested in all handles (door, tailgate), mirrors, and the plastic valance between the hood and windshield.

WANTED front brakes

If you still have this truck for parts . how much for the front brake set up?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back