2005 RC for sale

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine.....I know, that didn't last very long. Other plans now.

3700 miles, new machined face wheels and Toyo tires (or mint stock wheels with original rubber - your choice), JTSVP 2/3 drop, SCT tuner, full front clear bra, as well as behind each tire, smoked lights all the way around, HID's in headlights and fogs, legal tint and Bedrug mat. $32,000. I have it on Autotrader for $34k, and will be taking it to the Charlotte Auto fair on the 18th. Title in hand.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
You're right about that not lasting long. What are you looking at next?

GLWS Ron.

Are there any performance mods done to the truck? Stock filter, exhaust, etc ?

HellCat Challenger???

Holy moly! You are crazy Ron!

Can't wait to see what you do next!

Paul, I think I was a little optimistic on the amount of energy I thought I had to build another truck. I was wrong. Love the whole truck concept, but with all the OEM power that is out there, I think I would be going in the wrong direction. We'll see what happens.

I hear you! Just take your time, who knows whats around the corner that Mopar hasn't even announced yet!

Theres always gonna be "something else around the corner" these days. Seems the HP bar keeps raising higher. Just a matter of whats in your heart & veins. IMHO Its all about being able to mod these trucks to your liking. Its cool to just buy and go fast, but for me its how you get there.

These trucks are like no other. Buy em' Mod em' Sell em' its all good.

Mine.....I know, that didn't last very long. Other plans now.

3700 miles, new machined face wheels and Toyo tires (or mint stock wheels with original rubber - your choice), JTSVP 2/3 drop, SCT tuner, full front clear bra, as well as behind each tire, smoked lights all the way around, HID's in headlights and fogs, legal tint and Bedrug mat. $32,000. I have it on Autotrader for $34k, and will be taking it to the Charlotte Auto fair on the 18th. Title in hand.

I saw this truck in person at Mopars at the Beach, and it is amazing looking.

Bump. A lot of lookers at the Auto Fair this weekend but nothing serious. If not sold, it will be traded.

Wait... what... already :confused:
Good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back