2005 RC ROE SUPERCHARGED

72606ebb77250a03a4aa5614d9670a98.jpg

hate to see this big man, hope things get better for ya, I will make some calls see if we can get It moved pretty quick for ya boss

Thanks Tony appreciate it man.

yessir, hey shoot me some pics info so forth on fb, and a contact number or email however you want to be contacted, I will put the word out boss, I bet it moves in a couple weeks max, good luck my friend and I hope the new year is awesome for ya

Part it out ,you would make twice that amount in the end .The same guys bad mouthing truck will most likely want to buy something off it lol . ;)

Looks great! I'll ask around people always ask me to sell mine to them at work. If you decide to part out I'll take the headers.

Last edited:
If you didn't live so far I'd probably take it off your hands.:( I've got 2 2006 trucks I'm trying to purchase also.:D

Ive seen the truck personally and runs and drives great. This truck can move!

I agree with you totally. I fix cars for a living and for the most part I can fix any car and none of you would be able to tell the difference. Until someone goes and puts eyes on it and says it's different from what he says then we should stop bashing his truck. I could probably pick most of your trucks a part with imperfections and bad body lines and gaps.

Not bashing the sale just providing information so that people can make an informed purchase. I am not buying the truck so it doesn't matter to me one way or another - not going to bash it for having a rebuilt title and not going to claim it is a great buy based on the sellers 4 pictures and a two line description.

Not bashing the sale just providing information so that people can make an informed purchase. I am not buying the truck so it doesn't matter to me one way or another - not going to bash it for having a rebuilt title and not going to claim it is a great buy based on the sellers 4 pictures and a two line description.

Yeah man sorry did not mean that towards you. As you were only giving true facts about the truck.

Love that hood decal of the viper man, looking to do something like that as well. Where did you get it from?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back