2005 Red QC 4 sale.....

hey, would you guys have some respect and show a member some simple courtesy and not screw my thread up?! geez, how hard is that?:elefant::aetsch:

you slut!

Im playing but they are not gonna lose . There gonna go right through to the super bowl i think unless pitts takes them out ... cmon go to the football thread i dont wanns hack your 4sale thread like you and sanqueer did to mine lol

Im playing but they are not gonna lose . There gonna go right through to the super bowl i think unless pitts takes them out ... cmon go to the football thread i dont wanns hack your 4sale thread like you and sanqueer did to mine lol

who, me? haha

You do realize this threads gonna turn into everything but a for sale conversation. Quit being a big beeeotch and just say you missed us. :D

i knew this was gonna happen....haha....buncha clowns!:burnout:

And yet you did it anyway, what does that say about you? This is where all the fun stuff happens, the football thread IS boring. Jets and Bills suck, Fins are winning, Pats are still winning, shit.

And yet you did it anyway, what does that say about you? This is where all the fun stuff happens, the football thread IS boring. Jets and Bills suck, Fins are winning, Pats are still winning, shit.

i hear Dom is back, he can step in and wreak the havoc that i used to.......:D

Its racing season for me, I don't have time for this nonsense around here,lol.

Good luck with the sale, maybe you can drive up to Phoenix for a track day if you dont sell.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back