2005 Red QC with 26k miles w/SCT, paxton, meth, DR's

razorbackfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a few conversations with the wife I have decided to offer the truck up for sale. I've gotten a new position at work and it pays better but I won't see the raise until around the first of the year and I'm really tired of the same ol argument about not having any extra money.

Anyway, the truck currently has 26.7k miles but I'm going to drive it to Texas next week just south of Austin to attend training at work for 2 weeks (you south TX guys would be in luck). I have changed the oil once with the Mobil 0w40 at 24k and I'm going to change it again this Sat with the same oil. I had an alignment done at 24k to make sure it was tracking straight. The tires are Nitto 420S and they have at least 70% (I'll have to measure when I get home).

I guess the bad would be that it has paint chips here and there (you can't tell looking at it but if you wax it by hand you can see a few), I did place in a car show though. It also has curb rash on all 4 wheels thanks to the previous owner (isn't bad but it's there)

I also have a Paxton NOVI 2000 kit (powdercoated black) that I haven't installed that has everything but the fuel system parts (just need the bigger injectors which I am going to buy from Bone if I still have the truck when he gets back in country). I also have a meth kit (also not installed) that I bought from DevilDawg (that can be programmed from the SCT) and I have the 390 MH DR/Eagle alloy rims combo (I haven't even used them yet) that I bought from WyoSRT as well as the SCT programmer with Torrie tunes on it (this is the only thing that is installed and I did the 91,93,94 tunes). I did buy the black grills (brand new) and installed them and the stinker lowering shackles. I have the original stuff in the boxes that the new stuff came in. I debadged the truck except the viper powered emblems on the hood so you can see the ghost of where the badges were which alot of people think is a custom paint thing I had done (I still have the badges also and was told the paint would eventually match after the sun was on it). :D I also have a complete set of black husky liners front and rear to save the original floormats and to protect the carpet.
It comes with the owners manual, window sticker (framed), the nav radio instuctions still in the plastic, the nav disc, the airbag little tag that hangs from the glovebox (still attached just flipped into the glovebox and the plastic is still on the overhead display. I also have the warranty printouts from the Dodge dealership to show no warranty work has been done other than a claybared hood. The bed is lineX'ed and there are some dings on the top of the tailgate I forgot about that the body shop said they would fix and repaint the entire gate for $100. There also is a little scratch on the bottom of the driver door cladding (you can't see it unless you get down on the ground and look up). I think thats about it. The bank has the title (Navy Federal Credit Union). I don't think I've ever had the title to any vehicles :).

So to sum up:

2005 Red QC w/26.7k miles up to 27.5k once I get back from Texas
Eagle 058 alloy wheels w/ 390 MH DR
Husky floor liners front/rear
SCT w/Torrie tunes
Meth kit with SCT control (not installed)
Paxton NOVI 2000 Supercharger kit(not installed/needs larger injectors)

$25k for all of it and if you live in the Austin/San Antonio area (I can show it for the next 2 weeks :) ). I won't part it out unless the truck sells by itself first. I have more pics but photobucket is limiting how many photos you can upload without paying money. I can email pics if interested. cell is 5013624277.

IMGP3778.jpg

IMGP3780.jpg

IMGP3783.jpg

IMGP2247.jpg

IMGP2250.jpg

IMGP2274.jpg

IMGP2280.jpg

thats a GREAT deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it is as I wanted to pass along the deals I got pretty much straight across.

Oh and I forgot I don't have the key kit for the crank which can be had from Roe when installing the paxton.

I already have a line on the paxton but it's a package deal unless the truck sells first then I'll do whatever. If the truck doesn't move then I still want all the goodies.

If someone wants the truck by itself I will put the stock grills back in and the stock shackles as well as pulling the SCT.

Sounds like a greta deal as there are about 10K in extras..

But like everyone else money is tight right now!

bump, I have one person interested and negotiating for the truck seperate so you guys might get a chance at some goodies. Will keep you posted as I've already got a line for various parts. I'm headed to Dallas Saturday for a week so if anyone in Dallas/Ft. Worth wants to eyeball it while I"m there you more than welcome.

I hope to be able to make it to a GTG while I'm there. Where the heck do you guys meet at DFW???

So whats gonna be the new ride, good luck with the new position.

razorbackfan said:
bump, I have one person interested and negotiating for the truck seperate so you guys might get a chance at some goodies. Will keep you posted as I've already got a line for various parts. I'm headed to Dallas Saturday for a week so if anyone in Dallas/Ft. Worth wants to eyeball it while I"m there you more than welcome.

I hope to be able to make it to a GTG while I'm there. Where the heck do you guys meet at DFW???
Damn to bad you cant hang around to the 26th.

stephen said:
So whats gonna be the new ride, good luck with the new position.

Probably nothing until the beginning of next year when everything settles down and I get some debt paid. Then I have some ideas that I might be looking at a couple of cars. I narrowed it down to either a viper or vette. I'm leaning toward the vette but I've got a few months to figure it out.

Last edited:
How much for just the truck? My buddy maybe possibly looking. The plus for him is he can tow is bike.

DevilDawg3097 said:
How much for just the truck? My buddy maybe possibly looking. The plus for him is he can tow is bike.

The guy that is interested right now already has an approved loan but he wanted to wait till Monday to pull the trigger. If I don't hear from him Monday I'll let you know.

DevilDawg3097 said:

Still available. The guy that I'm talking with still wants it but has to sell his car first so if your buddy is interested give me a call. (501)362-4277. Cowboy up, Kyle's SRT10 and Scottstoy have all seen the truck and can attest to it's condition.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back