2005 srt-10 quad cab in new mexico FS

505srt

Reaction score
2005 quad cab srt-10 for sale, 22k miles, all stock except for k&n and magnaflow muffler. sunroof, navigation, kicker sound with sub, new tires(pirelli scorpion zeros), toneau cover. i will try to have some pics up later today, im having trouble figuring photobucket out, but its red:)

i hear you just bought a GN too :) im not really TRYING to get rid of the truck, if it sells it sells. im thinking about trying to get a viper but have to get rid of a payment. i absolutely love the truck, so if it sells fine if not, ill still be more than happy with it:) . what are youre plans for youre gn?

505srt said:
i hear you just bought a GN too :) im not really TRYING to get rid of the truck, if it sells it sells. im thinking about trying to get a viper but have to get rid of a payment. i absolutely love the truck, so if it sells fine if not, ill still be more than happy with it:) . what are youre plans for youre gn?
it is way on the back burner now im just tryin to get the truck done its at kennedy race cars gettin a chromoly cage then off to stl to get a turbo 400:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back