2005 yf qc wrecked

Rusty...ya think your friend can work with this one?

f0015-1.jpg

rusty said:
Infact you can import used vehicles. most conversion centers in aus will tel you that you can't because they have a limited license. the conversion guy i use is licensed to convert rams from early 90's to current infact i imported an 02 1500 quadcab recently & had it converted with no probs.

You are right about the costs mounting, the 02 1500 cost me 14k US but by the time it was all done it ended up owing me 65k that included the powerdyne supercharger which made a very slugish 5.9 slightly less slugish

Thats why i want to buy the wreck so i can do a drive train transplant without having to go though the conversion process again. it won't be an srt but it will go just as fast.

Its definately a grey area - I was aware that some companies had licences to do conversions on older cars - but like you said some have limited licences. which guy is this? Ram trucks Australia?

I do know that its a different system, not RAWLS and its a little more complicated but your guy obviously knows how it works!

good luck with it!

kalani said:
Its definately a grey area - I was aware that some companies had licences to do conversions on older cars - but like you said some have limited licences. which guy is this? Ram trucks Australia?

I do know that its a different system, not RAWLS and its a little more complicated but your guy obviously knows how it works!

good luck with it!

Its Dodge conversion center in Perth, cost me 28k for converion, compliance & regestration & I believe the system is governed by D.O.T.A.R.S. paperwork is a nightmare

Prof said:
Rusty...ya think your friend can work with this one?

f0015-1.jpg

A bit of bondo & i reacon he could turn it into a low rider lol. What the hell happened to it?

It got between The Sickness and Django in a minor difference of opinion.

Yellow Fever Destroyer said:
I think I am going to trade the Wrecked 05 YF QC #324 for a Big Dog Chopper if the reserve is not met.

I went upto 8k with it, thats my limit. hope it hits reserve plus some. good luck

Sorry to see it didnt hit reserve. i reacon you would make alot more if you parted it out anyway

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back