2006 Chip Foose SEMA Truck...

ntw0rk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this for the first time at Downtown Disney. Nice looking truck! :rock: And the Viper is sweet!!!:burnout:

Attachments

• 44643_1575951845699_1442687152_1961788_6258303_n.jpg
    44643_1575951845699_1442687152_1961788_6258303_n.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 5,327
  • 44762_1575952085705_1442687152_1961789_2161596_n.jpg
    44762_1575952085705_1442687152_1961789_2161596_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 691
  • 2010-08-27_23-03-11_408.jpg
    2010-08-27_23-03-11_408.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5,712
ntw0rk said:
Saw this for the first time at Downtown Disney. Nice looking truck! :rock: And the Viper is sweet!!!:burnout:
Did Tony take that pic. of the Viper for you? :dontknow: :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

JRSVIPR said:
Did Tony take that pic. of the Viper for you? :dontknow: :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
Ha! Nah, I was just in a hurry and didn't have time to go back and take a better one... :aetsch:

Just so everyone knows, with the help of another Viper Truck Owner, I was able to determine, that truck is NOT an SRT-10

Scott, Sandy and I were there last weekend and took some pics...Sent them to ViperJeff with a pic of the VIN# .....It is a nice looking truck ---To bad it's a clone.....
The Grill and painted mirrors,,Wheels and tires( Perrellis) 24 fronts and 26 rears fit good....It does appear to be a 10....

Also asked the Manager about replicas for building a Black QC model... They said they can't get the proper body for the kit:mad: :mad:

Last edited:
i tought lowering a 2006 give issues at the rear axle...:dontknow:
maybe Chip knows more...?

VIPR PWR said:
Scott, Sandy and I were there last weekend and took some pics...Sent them to ViperJeff with a pic of the VIN# .....It is a nice looking truck ---To bad it's a clone.....
The Grill and painted mirrors,,Wheels and tires( Perrellis) 24 fronts and 26 rears fit good....It does appear to be a 10....

Also asked the Manager about replicas for building a Black QC model... They they can't do the proper body for the kit:mad: :mad:

Well, then it's a good clone. The interior, the brakes, and the engine are all Viper... Seems like it would have been easier to just get an SRT.

ntw0rk said:
Well, then it's a good clone. The interior, the brakes, and the engine are all Viper... Seems like it would have been easier to just get an SRT.

Exactly what I saw and thought Scott,,,, The Vin # pics I sent ViperJeff were taken from the windshield... They would not open the door for me to take a pic of the door sticker.....Something about liability do to them renting the vehicles..:dontknow: Also the hood was closed and I could not see the engine:mad:

You got pics of the motor? That would help me a bunch, the only thing I do have is a good picture of the VIN and that shows it's a 4.7 and he calls it his Hemispherical Hot Rod

Correct me if I'm wrong, the Viper Motor doesn't come with Hemi Heads and does that mean Chip Foose is just plane stupid and has no clue...

I just don't know, however pics of the motor would be an iteresting addition

VIPR PWR said:
Exactly what I saw and thought Scott,,,, The Vin # pics I sent ViperJeff were taken from the windshield... They would not open the door for me to take a pic of the door sticker.....Something about liability do to them renting the vehicles..:dontknow: Also the hood was closed and I could not see the engine:mad:

You know it is possible he merged a wrecked Hemi with a wecked 10

So if anyone else goes and looks at the truck, there is a frame rail VIN plate by the left rear tire if I remember right

ViperJeff said:
You know it is possible he merged a wrecked Hemi with a wecked 10

So if anyone else goes and looks at the truck, there is a frame rail VIN plate by the left rear tire if I remember right

We maybe heading back that way soon ... Not sure yet ! But I will try to check it out again Jeff......I still have my Sleuth dinner show magnifiying glass:rock:

Apparently, this truck was only used to tow his Hemisfear car. Then retired, go figure.

ntw0rk said:

I saw that too....so what little car/truck did you build at that store where the SRT is? :D :D :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back