2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8, low miles

I heard this particular car is specailer than the rest. Any truth to that? (free bump :D)

It's not just specialer, it's more specialer!! I can't even explain it...

yeah all good. my wife and I worked things out and are staying married. I don't do much with the truck these days so not on the forum much. Work has also been crazy busy so the truck is an afterthought lately.

yeah all good. my wife and I worked things out and are staying married. I don't do much with the truck these days so not on the forum much. Work has also been crazy busy so the truck is an afterthought lately.

Jason, glad to hear you and the Mrs. are working it out! Maybe you should buy her a low mileage 300C SRT8 for agreeing to stick around and put up with you :D

lol I would but she HATES the 300's! Even the new ones! I've shown her a SRT-8 on the showroom floor and she hated it. :(

lol I would but she HATES the 300's! Even the new ones! I've shown her a SRT-8 on the showroom floor and she hated it. :(

So did my wife, once she drives it, she will change her mind. :D

yeah I hear ya. She's hesitant about us both having a car because of our dog. He's 70+ pounds and her car is a 2dr Scion tC and she knows I wouldn't let his fat ass sit in the 300 because of his shedding and I just don't generally allow pets in my vehicles anyway, but at least with my 10 he can chill in the bed if we go to the lake or I have to transport him for some reason. And I can't afford both the 10 and the 8, I'd have to sell my 10 to afford the 8.

Deposit taken, sale pending!!!!

CAR IS OFFICIALLY SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back