2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8, low miles

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just recently picked this car up for my wife. We have put about 400 miles on it since we purchased it but a business opportunity has presented itself that I want to jump on so I am letting this one go rather than the truck.

The car currently has 9,6xx miles on it and that may go up depending on how much we drive it in the coming weeks. The car is damn near perfect and shows no signs of wear. The pictures speak for themself, so here they are:

I am looking to get $25,500 for it but am willing to negotiate. I will get some better pictures posted up tonight.

I didn't get time to post up the non cell phone pics, tonight is another night. Oh and bump!

U just bought it.lol glws sale tho. Great looking car.

I did! LOL! I have a great opportunity to get my business rolling by getting rid of it and I will do whatever it takes to make it happen, even if I have to sell the truck too.

Thats good 4 u! Good luck man car is awesome that low of miles should sell quick!

Jeez......you just bought it!!! Where is the grille? lok

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Here are the better pictures.

We used the car all weekend and it now has just over 10K miles on it.

Bump! If you are in the market for a clean low mileage 300 SRT8, you won't find one nicer than this!

bump it to the top

Holy Moly, Batman, did I read correctly that this all original, ultra clean car, only has 10k miles?!?!

Holy Moly, Batman, did I read correctly that this all original, ultra clean car, only has 10k miles?!?!

That is correct! and now all of this can be had for only $25,000 obo. :D

Thumbs up for a very clean looking car. I will be in the market for one of these or a Jeep SRT-8 in a couple months. I don't think this will last that long, but if it is, i'd love to come take a look :)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back