2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8, low miles

Looks like I'll have to sell the truck

I don't like it either, but I need to get moving because I'm certainly not getting any younger.
You are not being rational. Getting older is the best reason to keep the truck.... you only live once. The '8 will sell, it is just going to take a little time. And like VenumTruck said, I have sold a TON of cars on CL and a couple on Ebay. Don't even try to tell me you don't have time to make a great looking "for sale" ad. :D

You are not being rational. Getting older is the best reason to keep the truck.... you only live once. The '8 will sell, it is just going to take a little time. And like VenumTruck said, I have sold a TON of cars on CL and a couple on Ebay. Don't even try to tell me you don't have time to make a great looking "for sale" ad. :D

I've sold a few cars on both ebay and CL. I need to spend the time and write a better description and post more pics.

I've sold a few cars on both ebay and CL. I need to spend the time and write a better description and post more pics.

Do that, then post links here so we can see what you have done. Go ahead, we'll wait.

bump one more time

Will you be available to show the car next Wednesday? I have cash, but it has to happen then :D

Click the link, I made a little ad. Nothing special but I use that template to sell all my cars. Let me know and Ill post it in your areas CL

Chrysler srt8

Will you be available to show the car next Wednesday? I have cash, but it has to happen then :D

No

Click the link, I made a little ad. Nothing special but I use that template to sell all my cars. Let me know and Ill post it in your areas CL

Chrysler srt8

That does look really good! I will change mine up to something similar.

Hope you get it!!

Chris knows I will be out of the country at that time, he's just being a smart ass. I know you're surprised and shocked that he would do such a thing.

My back from Mexico bump!

$24k, I need this car gone.

The car is still available

300 is still ready for delivery to you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back