2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8, low miles

That is a good deal and a great all around performance car. I hate to see you sell it, but if it helps your quality of life elsewhere, go for it. Just don't get rid of the truck!

That is a good deal and a great all around performance car. I hate to see you sell it, but if it helps your quality of life elsewhere, go for it. Just don't get rid of the truck!

Well....... That may be next on the chopping block depending on how much money I need to free up. I hope not but I have something that I want to do and I need to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

You haven't bought it yet.....
Nah. I would have, but it doesn't fit the family. I did trade the Aspen off for a new Suburban though.

Maybe its a sign:/:/:/:/
Whatcha talkin 'bout, Willis? :D
heres-your-sign.jpg

Monday morning bump.

I think you just need to stop by and drive it, then I can take the post down because you will buy it.

Yep, you guessed it, another bump!

Somebody will buy this car. Have you tried auto trader? Its a good deal for an SRT, can be used for just about any occasion, and will fly. Its the classiest of the SRT vehicles in my opinion. Not my favorite, but the classiest. It knows how to pretend to be a grown up. GLWS. If everything else was paid for, I'd be interested. Despite the crankshaft scare, I'm still pretty committed to the ole srt10.

Somebody will buy this car. Have you tried auto trader? Its a good deal for an SRT, can be used for just about any occasion, and will fly. Its the classiest of the SRT vehicles in my opinion. Not my favorite, but the classiest. It knows how to pretend to be a grown up. GLWS. If everything else was paid for, I'd be interested. Despite the crankshaft scare, I'm still pretty committed to the ole srt10.

I listed it on AutoTrader this week so it should go fast, I hope!

I listed it on AutoTrader this week so it should go fast, I hope!
All those SRT vehicles go pretty fast. Oh, you mean sell fast. I am thinking it will. I like the really low miles. Almost a new vehicle.

All those SRT vehicles go pretty fast. Oh, you mean sell fast. I am thinking it will. I like the really low miles. Almost a new vehicle.

You should totally buy it!

I guess I will just have to keep this and sell the truck

Dude, post it on everywhere you can, ebay, craigslist, other forums, local magazines etc. If all else fails carmax usually pays a decent price for cars, especially srt's because theres not that many of them. But really, TRY hard on craigslist, make a nice lengthy detailed ad with tons of pics. If you dont want to, Ill do it for you. I flip cars for profit as a side job and every single car I have ever put on craigslist has sold. Good luck, DO NOT SELL YOUR TRUCK!!

I guess I will just have to keep this and sell the truck
Slow down now, you haven't been trying to sell it long. That car will fetch a better price more quickly than our trucks will. A lot more people are potential buyers for something that goes fast, looks good and masquerades as a grown up car. As much as I love the SRT10s, the market is small for people willing to pony up for 10mpg, less space and a rough ride. The only reason I could afford one is because the market is so small that it drives the price down. They don't know what they are missing. We do!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back