2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 2WD Quad Cab Night Runner

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 2WD Quad Cab Night Runner for sale. Please email me at [email protected] or call me 949-459-6061.

I am in Orange County, CA. I have more pics if needed.

Price $39,999
Mileage 22,400
Body Style Truck
Exterior Color Black
Interior Color Gray
Engine 10 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission 4 Speed Automatic with Overdrive
Drive Type 2 wheel drive - rear
Fuel Type Gasoline
Doors Four Door
VIN 3D7HA18H26G269093

Installed Options

* Driver Air Bag
* Anti-Lock Brakes
* Air Conditioning
* Alloy Wheels
* AM/FM Radio
* Cruise Control
* CD Changer

* CD Player
* Passenger Air Bag
* Rear Window Defroster
* AM/FM Stereo Cassette
* Leather Seats
* Power Door Locks
* Power Mirrors

* Power Windows
* Power Steering
* Power Seats
* Sunroof/Moonroof
* Tinted Glass
* Tilt Wheel

Seller's Description and Comments

2006 DODGE RAM SRT 10 QUAD CAB TRUCK. 8.3 LITER V10 VIPER ENGINE , LIMITED EDITION NIGHT RUNNER 265 OF 400 MADE. UPGRADED EXHAUST, AIR FLOW AND COMPUTER SYSTEM. ALMOST 475 HP !!!!!!! WOW !!!!! INCLUDES:

High flow air filter
Custom Computer upgrade
Exhaust Headers Magnaflow exhaust
Custom Tune on Dyno W/ Dyno Report
Brand new tires, less than 1000 miles

This is it !!!!!!!!! The fastest of the fastest production truck EVER MADE with benchmark braking, world-class ride and handling, a race-inspired interior and bold exterior styling. There are not a lot of these out on the road and this one is in a class by itself. All upgrade and maintenance paperwork available. All scheduled maintenance, Fully loaded, GPS system, Highway miles, Ice cold A/C, Looks & runs great, Low mileage, Maintenance records available, Must see, New tires, No accidents, Non-smoker, One owner, Power everything, Satellite radio, Still under factory warranty, Upgraded sound system, Very clean interior, Well maintained

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 36,225
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,440
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,960
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,867
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,942
Last edited:
40 Thousand,,,,,, your out of your mind,, good luck though. Please post the dyno sheets because It is hard to believe you have 600 hp with just exhaust , headers and tune

I like how you post it is 2 wd ,,,,,never known a srt 10 to have the option of 4 wd

Last edited:
MORE PICS

Attachments

• 5.1.jpg
    5.1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,185
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 12,165
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,503
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 21,284
  • 8.1.JPG
    8.1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 461
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 441
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11,450
Wow! Your first post is a for sale post. Anyway welcome to the forum. IMO your at least 10k high maybe more. Our trucks are down on price right now big time. Good luck though.

does that price include 2 years free gas,,,,,,miles are kinda high for that year also. There are a few 04 trucks on here with less than 10 thousand miles

Last edited:
ERROR ON LISTING. I WAS GIVEN INCORRECT INFORMATION

I apologize. I am relaying information that I was given verbally. Here is the dyno, obviously the person that gave me the information is an idiot.

Anyone want to give a suggestion on any other places to list ??

well , what was the error? the price? the HP? or the 2WD?:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

That's more like it.... certainly no where near 600 hp. Your right in the ballpark for what you have.
Good luck with the sale...as stated...you might want to knock off 9K.

Night Runners do hold a premium but that price is too high for the mileage on it. Good luck. Try anywhere but here. Nobody is buying on this site as I have found from personal experience. I hear your best bet to get a price like this is to sell to a buyer out of the country (Canada or EU). Good luck.

Welcome to the RBC...you said you were just relaying info...do you own this truck?....I wish the NRs would bring $40K since I own one...mine has less than half your mileage...10,000.....good luck..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back