2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 2WD Quad Cab Night Runner

ChrisAZ said:
Night Runners do hold a premium but that price is too high for the mileage on it. Good luck. Try anywhere but here. Nobody is buying on this site as I have found from personal experience. I hear your best bet to get a price like this is to sell to a buyer out of the country (Canada or EU). Good luck.

Hey, I got my Black Betty from a member here:D

still hate the 2006 interior, can't help it.:(
Good luck with the sale..... and welcome for the time you're here...;)

Damned shame! Like another forum, the ads here draw comments that are NOT from potential buyers. When your neighbors advertise their house or cars do you e-mail them and discuss their ads? Leave this guy alone unless you are interested in his truck. Yeah, his price is high. So what?

if you want to sell a truck, try ebay or autotrader:dontknow: . If you become a member and right after try to sell a truck on a DISCUSSION forum expect some comments... :D

Danko said:
Damned shame! Like another forum, the ads here draw comments that are NOT from potential buyers. When your neighbors advertise their house or cars do you e-mail them and discuss their ads? Leave this guy alone unless you are interested in his truck. Yeah, his price is high. So what?
There's no shame in telling the man the truth. Did you sell your silver RC?

sleeper said:
Wow! Your first post is a for sale post. Anyway welcome to the forum. IMO your at least 10k high maybe more. Our trucks are down on price right now big time. Good luck though.

Hey Eric that means mines with 9000 miles is worth about 45k:D

Geez Danko you really dont have a clue do you?..We, only want the best for our fellow members..If someone puts up a post wishing them luck on the sale, where is the harm?..If it annoys you so much to see these posts, well you are really on the wrong forum..You would think that with all 7 of your posts, and the way people reacted to them you would be a little hesitant to post something like your previous post, but apparently you either dont get it, or are just arrogant enough to think that people would actually take your advice. I appreciate your concern in helping this guy sell his truck, but the other posts might be informative for the guy to rethink his price, or look at other ways to advertise it..Where is the harm in that?..Maybe I am the one who doesnt get it...

Like others have said, $40,000 for any SRT truck with limited modifications is gonna be a long stretch. Those of us with supercharged trucks cant even get mid 30s for them.

Danko, please leave...but before you do, please tell us if your truck sold or not.

Riff62 said:
Geez Danko you really dont have a clue do you?..We, only want the best for our fellow members..If someone puts up a post wishing them luck on the sale, where is the harm?..If it annoys you so much to see these posts, well you are really on the wrong forum..You would think that with all 7 of your posts, and the way people reacted to them you would be a little hesitant to post something like your previous post, but apparently you either dont get it, or are just arrogant enough to think that people would actually take your advice. I appreciate your concern in helping this guy sell his truck, but the other posts might be informative for the guy to rethink his price, or look at other ways to advertise it..Where is the harm in that?..Maybe I am the one who doesnt get it...

and yet he drops in every day......................................:confused:

Danko said:

Hey Danko! I thought by now you wouldn't show up here considering what all has been said to you before by everyone else,DON'T YOU GET IT DANKO??!! YOUR NOT OVERLY LIKED AROUND HERE WITH YOUR IGNORANCE!!:toilet:

40K isn't outrageous for that truck... like nycsteve said his sold @ 38.5 I saw a few others go on ebay only a little while ago for high 30's...

I'd be hard pressed to let mine go for much under 40K... then again I've only got 5K on the clock...

Good luck with your sale... there are a few buyers on this site... I just bought a truck from a member 2 months ago... the fact that it doesn't have a ton of mods is a good thing.... the only thing killing ur value is the 22K miles...

the guys bashing ur price are just jealous that they don't have an NR :D and wish their NON NR was worth more :p

Secret Squirrel said:
MORE PICS

Any under the hood pics? Showing headers and Air filter set up?
Also, Does the owner have the piece from the skirting behind the pass side rear door?(its missing)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back