2006 FOR SALE

That's not a 2006. Front bumper, headlights, and interior says it's not at least.

I know that truck. The Hennessy intake is stealth78's old intake. The truck does have a fresh paint job.

Not Rick's. He & I are still buying parts for ours. He has went from auto to 6 speed & loves it. We are putting our Caltracs on next week. Spending money like we have some.
Kyle you need to buy this one. We need to see you in a 10 again. The lower grill on this one says it's not an 06.

Not Rick's. He & I are still buying parts for ours. He has went from auto to 6 speed & loves it. We are putting our Caltracs on next week. Spending money like we have some.
Kyle you need to buy this one. We need to see you in a 10 again. The lower grill on this one says it's not an 06.

I drove ricks with the 6 speed it was awesome. I'm always looking it just has to be the perfect truck at the perfect time. Im not exactly sure what the "perfect" truck is but i have some good ideas. A C/E, any 4 door converted to a 6 speed. The only automatic i would be interested in would be 2006 i would be a 2006 lowered blk, or red. :D

It's hard getting over the 10 bug. Once you have had one your always looking. You will know when you find the right one. Hope you & yours are doing well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back