2006 Harley Davidson Softail for SALE

jbilledeaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to have to part with my 06' Softail to keep up with the bills. Im asking $11,000.00, I know I'm gonna loose my a$$, but I need to sell. I will post pictures this evening.:confused:

That sucks. Especially since the market is down on bikes as well. My bike will be the last thing to go, it is my therapy hehe. Good luck on the sale.

OCBob said:
That sucks. Especially since the market is down on bikes as well. My bike will be the last thing to go, it is my therapy hehe. Good luck on the sale.
It use to be my therapy until I bought this truck! Not to mention its to freakin dangerous to ride up here with the way these people drive. I was use to ridin back roads and enjoyin the scenery, but now that I've moved up here it's all interstates and idiots!!!!!

jbilledeaux said:
It use to be my therapy until I bought this truck! Not to mention its to freakin dangerous to ride up here with the way these people drive. I was use to ridin back roads and enjoyin the scenery, but now that I've moved up here it's all interstates and idiots!!!!!
You should try riding around SoCal one of these days hehehe. Just makes you a better rider in the long run, either that or a spot on the road hehe.

I used to get geoulus of you guys that can ride all year round... not anymore. I'll take my measlily 4k miles a year of open roads anyday.

tsmith3 said:
I used to get geoulus of you guys that can ride all year round... not anymore. I'll take my measlily 4k miles a year of open roads anyday.
4K? What do you get, one month of riding? hehehehe I usually run between 30k and 40k a year on the bike, depends on how many (if any) long trips I get in. There are plenty of open roads around here, just got to fight the gauntlet to get there. Get out in that desert and you might not see another vehicle for hours. We have some really good mountain roads with plenty of twisties too. Hell, Ortega Highway is about 3 miles from my place, and the Palms to Pines is about 1/2 hour.

Wyoming would be nice though, I bet.

C'mon somebody help out and buy this bike. If you've never had one you don't know what you're missing. And the price sure seems right.

Good price. Someone going to get an excellent deal.

DFW traffic sucks, and is no place for a bike. I can't stand driving there in a car or truck no less a Motorcycle. Everyone there drives like it Daytonna 500 when your not stuck in traffic.

I couldn't part with my Road King though, Like what Bob said, best Therapy someone could buy.
If people only knew how many lives that bike has saved

OCBob said:
4K? What do you get, one month of riding? hehehehe I usually run between 30k and 40k a year on the bike, depends on how many (if any) long trips I get in. There are plenty of open roads around here, just got to fight the gauntlet to get there. Get out in that desert and you might not see another vehicle for hours. We have some really good mountain roads with plenty of twisties too. Hell, Ortega Highway is about 3 miles from my place, and the Palms to Pines is about 1/2 hour.

Wyoming would be nice though, I bet.

C'mon somebody help out and buy this bike. If you've never had one you don't know what you're missing. And the price sure seems right.

LOL, yeah I only get 4 months of really nice weather to ride a year, but I have been known to take it to work in December if the roads are dry and its above 40*. I work a ton of hrs so most of my time is at work :argh:

11k for an 06 is one of hell of a deal. Any mods done to it?

iraqivet01 said:
Good price. Someone going to get an excellent deal.

DFW traffic sucks, and is no place for a bike. I can't stand driving there in a car or truck no less a Motorcycle. Everyone there drives like it Daytonna 500 when your not stuck in traffic.

I couldn't part with my Road King though, Like what Bob said, best Therapy someone could buy.
If people only knew how many lives that bike has saved
Traffic, idiots, you name it, its here on our highways, I just cant get use to it, at least with my truck I can drive faster than them!!!! Without the chance of immediate death!

tsmith3 said:
LOL, yeah I only get 4 months of really nice weather to ride a year, but I have been known to take it to work in December if the roads are dry and its above 40*. I work a ton of hrs so most of my time is at work :argh:

11k for an 06 is one of hell of a deal. Any mods done to it?
No mods, besides a "few" chrome additions, no performance mods. Just full synthetic throughout!

post it on Craigslist. with pictures it should go pretty quick.

iraqivet01 said:
post it on Craigslist. with pictures it should go pretty quick.
I posted it today, but I have to wait till I get home to post pics

If I could figure my new phone out I could post some pics from it, but I cannot find out how to transfer them from my phone

Here's a few pics I took a while back

Attachments

• DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 45
here's some good pics

Attachments

• 0917081855-00.jpg
    0917081855-00.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 0917081855-01.jpg
    0917081855-01.jpg