2006 Harley Power Stroke

newmexicoviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys what do you think:dontknow:
At are local dodge dealer there is a very clean 2006, 1 ton single wheel, Harley Power Stroke 18400 miles, solid black with grey ghost flames along the bottom, all black interior loaded power everything. Very clean not a scratch, they are asking 46k, they will take my 01 3/4 ton Cummins 109k miles in on trade / give me 13k, making the Ford 33k, What do you guys think???? I have never owned a ford but it did seem to drive, handle and run good. O ya the sticker on the ford showed 57k holy shit batman:D :D

i got an 05' king ranch f350, white/tan. sadle hide interior...stock..non abused 80000 miles at least 60000 are highway miles from my brother driving to and from dallas to houston 3-4 a week. sell for 29000 obo....

WAY too high. Dealers put outrageous stickers on trucks that they have modified before the first sale. Oftentimes they mix and match stuff to get a lower cost and then charge like it was a complete setup. I wouldn't give more than 40k and would start closer to 36k depending on the quality of parts added.

Joe

That is a little high... You should be able to get them down to $29-30K (otd) with your trade. :dontknow: They are nice trucks, I LOVED mine. :) :rock: It was just too big for the parking lots around here. :(

The 2006's were refered to as "Job 2" trucks, and were the best one's to date. They re-engineered the heads on the 6.0L PSD that year. :) :rock: :burnout:

The Harley Editions always hold their value as well. If you can get it just a tad cheaper, BUY IT. :nurse:

Here's my old one. :eek:

DSCF0004-1.jpg

Black1 said:
That is a little high... You should be able to get them down to $29-30K (otd) with your trade. :dontknow: They are nice trucks, I LOVED mine. :) :rock: It was just too big for the parking lots around here. :(

The 2006's were refered to as "Job 2" trucks, and were the best one's to date. They re-engineered the heads on the 6.0L PSD that year. :) :rock: :burnout:

The Harley Editions always hold their value as well. If you can get it just a tad cheaper, BUY IT. :nurse:

Here's my old one. :eek:

DSCF0004-1.jpg
Merry day after Xmas Jakey :D

I've heard nothing but bad things about the ford 6.0L and the new twin turbo diesels. . .

my pops has one, its a little slower than my brothers duramax. kool looking truck. lots of bling.im just not a ford fan.

...you couldn't pay me enough to own a 6.0 powerstoke, my dads drove him crazy one problem after another.

Right on guys thanks i was really unsure about the Ford, ill stick with what i know which is the Cummins and keep looking.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back