2006 Hood Liner

NickGuyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was only able to find one hood liner and they want $71 for it, plus $100 shipping.

It is for a 2006, so if anyone has one for sale or knows where one is for sale, please let me know. Shipping zip code is 20762.

Where was this from the dealership? I checked with my dealer a month ago they have a bout 25 in the warehouse in detroit $110.00 and no shipping charge.

The liner is a POS....my dealer replaced mine 2 yrs ago under warranty.....I yanked it off 2 months ago....tomorrow morning my under hood is being painted for $100....I know it will still look good 2 yrs from now...

TNVIPER said:
The liner is a POS....my dealer replaced mine 2 yrs ago under warranty.....I yanked it off 2 months ago....tomorrow morning my under hood is being painted for $100....I know it will still look good 2 yrs from now...
Why dont you have some air brush work done to it also,like a fang design that would look killer.

Brat said:
Where was this from the dealership? I checked with my dealer a month ago they have a bout 25 in the warehouse in detroit $110.00 and no shipping charge.

You got it man there are 17 in the national warehouse.
P/N 55350891AC and the list price is $109.00

Your local dealer should be able to get you one in 1-2 weeks with no freight charge.

dragon said:

Your local dealer should be able to get you one in 1-2 weeks with no freight charge.
Thanks Patrick.:rock:

TNVIPER said:

What made it a POS?

dragon said:

I figured online would be the cheapest, thanks a lot for your help.

NickGuyver said:
What made it a POS?

Over time they crack and peel...soak up a lot of dust too...add sag....you can do some treatments to stop all this but I just didnt have time....underside of hood looks good painted now anyway..

Psycho Mythic said:
I have one sitting in my garage, dont know what it would cost to ship it though...

If it's just taking up space... I can help. I'll wait a while for you to figure out how much shipping and cost will be, before I go with a dealership.

NickGuyver said:
I was only able to find one hood liner and they want $71 for it, plus $100 shipping.

It is for a 2006, so if anyone has one for sale or knows where one is for sale, please let me know. Shipping zip code is 20762.
here ya go

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back