2006 Mineral Gray QC 4Sale

Flip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've finally decided to sell my truck. It's in mint condition with only 29,400 miles. Here's a list of mods installed on the truck:

Fully built transmission with Suncoast billet internals, clutches, bands, VB kit, etc.
Billet stall convertor from JTSVP
Mopar Long Tube Headers (jet hot coated)
Mopar Cat-back exhaust with catless mids
JTSVP Demon coils and wire set
Volant CAI
SCT Tuner with 3 custom tunes
170 T Stat
Cal Tracs
Belltech Lowering Kit
HID's head & fog lights
Pioneer Touchscreen Nav/DVD head unit with bluetooth, XM, steering wheel controls, rear camera, rear DVD player, etc.
Viper Alarm with Remote start and LED remotes
15% Tint all around with 35% on the windshield

I also have a set of M&H's on Eagle Rims that comes with the truck.

I'm asking $28,500 OBO. Please no low ball offers. This truck is paid for and I already have a decent offer from the Caddy dealership (CTS-V here I come) PM me for pics.

I have Mineral Gray apparently only 200,s made? This truck sounds like a great deal. Good luck with the sale mate, and congrats to the new owner.

thewelshm

I've finally decided to sell my truck. It's in mint condition with only 29,400 miles. Here's a list of mods installed on the truck:

Fully built transmission with Suncoast billet internals, clutches, bands, VB kit, etc.
Volant CAI
170 T Stat
Cal Tracs
Belltech Lowering Kit
HID's head & fog lights
Pioneer Touchscreen Nav/DVD head unit with bluetooth, XM, steering wheel controls, rear camera, rear DVD player, etc.

I'm asking $28,500 OBO. Please no low ball offers. This truck is paid for and I already have a decent offer from the Caddy dealership (CTS-V here I come) PM me for pics.

Here's the link to the pics: Pictures by lex380 - Photobucket

looks good mate, how much difference did the headers make? I bet she can breathe now?:D

thewelshm

looks good mate, how much difference did the headers make? I bet she can breathe now?:D

thewelshm

I would definitely recommend the headers. You can feel a big difference from the tuner and stall convertor as well...

Very nice ride!! How much of a drop? And how does it ride with the drop? Does it bottom out all all??

Not sure, it was already lowered when I purchased it. It's low tho.....It rides surprisingly well considering how much it's been lowered....it will take a substantial dip/transition in the road for it to bottom out. You can hear when the front tires scuff the inner fender well...

Not sure, it was already lowered when I purchased it. It's low tho.....It rides surprisingly well considering how much it's been lowered....it will take a substantial dip/transition in the road for it to bottom out. You can hear when the front tires scuff the inner fender well...

OK,thanks for the info,I was asking cause Im going to lower mine,but going to C-notch the rear frame to have suspension travel and weight tranfer!:rock:

Volant CAI
170 T Stat
Cal Tracs
Belltech Lowering Kit
HID's head & fog lights

The built trans and stall converter has been sold. The truck now has the stock trans and converter in it (approximately 6,000 miles on them). The price has been reduced to $24,500. I have a few people interested in the Nav unit, I may reduce the price even further if I decide to sell the Nav unit.

Very clean bud. GLWS

1321388061.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back