2006 Mineral Gray QC

1fast10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having a baby, so MY baby must go. 23,xxx Miles on truck, 5,xxx mile on engine. Purchased the truck back in December on return from deployment. Shortly after I purchased it, I took it into the local dealership because of a ticking noise. Turned out there was a foreign object in my number 2 cylinder. Luckily I know the people at dodge and instead of just repairing it they replace the whole engine. Have the paperwork to prove it. Everything you see in my signature line. She has been good to me, as I have to her. I went to the dealership to talk about selling it to them they offered me $32,000.00 HOWEVER... I care about the future of my truck and have a hard time just turning my back on her. Being that this is a SRT-10 enthusiast forum I know she will be well taken care of in the hands of a fellow member... It doesn't hurt that I'll be able to read the threads and keep up on her. Will post pics tomorrow after I take some in the daylight.

Last edited:
If they offered you 32k for it, I would take it and run and not look back.

Well Id have to ask for around 28-29 to pay of the loan. That I can pay it off and be done with the loan on my credit.

Tell the dealer you want 35k, not a penny less

NOW for the bad news... I just got off the phone with shannon after reading your posts and it turns out its not 32k in hand its we'll trade you a car and/or accessories (basically dealership credit) for the truck. Guess my selective hearing kicked in at the time. Now I'm really bummed

Still a good deal if you wanted a new car. Guess it is time for that mini-van :D
Not the same as cash in your pocket though :(

Back