2006 Night Runner 359/400

sgt_bo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, dont need to sell the truck, but just throwing it out to see if I can get any bites. If It sells it sells, if it don't it don't.

Some of you might have seen it at Boomers last year. I am willing to drive it to any location, or put on a truck and send it your way.

I have a 06, #359/400

Long tube Headers
Magnaflow Exhaust
No mufflers, no cats
CalTrack Tracking bars
lowered 4 by X-Metal
K&N Fileter
Spray in bed liner
New Computer chip and have the factory chip
(2) 12 in Memphis speakers
all door speakers Memphis
4000 watt amp
headrest monitors
visor monitors
Pioneer pop up screen with DVD/Navi (I have it so you can watch a movie on all screens while driving)

28,000 miles looking for $30K for it.

just guessing but its been lowered and doesnt have a shifter and it also has headrest monintors, so I'm gonna put my money on QC.:dontknow:

EDIT: it is a QC...look closely in his avatar pic.

Justanotherdodge said:
just guessing but its been lowered and doesnt have a shifter and it also has headrest monintors, so I'm gonna put my money on QC.:dontknow:

An RC can be lowered...as mine is..didnt notice anything said about a shifter..and an auto has a shifter....now the head rest monitors..I'll go with that as meaning QC......and I looked at the avatar but couldnt tell.......;)

Justanotherdodge said:
just guessing but its been lowered and doesnt have a shifter and it also has headrest monitors, so I'm gonna put my money on QC.:dontknow:

I wouldn't bet too fast, remember were talking Alabama here!:D

Got the tranny fixed through the dodge dealer in town, even though I had to pay for it myself.

It is a QC and no sunroof. I have navigation but through the Pioneer Head Unit and it also have DVD,both can be used while driving.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back