2006 Pontiac GTO

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have up for sale a 2006 Pontiac GTO. This is a true 1-owner car with 69,xxx miles on it. The color is Brazen orange with black leather interior. 6.0L LS2 engine with 6 speed manual transmission and the 18" upgraded factory wheels. The car is stock except for the lightly tinted windows and painted rear bumper insert (pictured). The car is in good shape mechanically, had new front and rear brake pads and rotors and I have the maintenance records for it as well. Clutch has been replaced with less than 1k miles on it, tires have less than 5k miles on them. The front and rear bumpers have been touched up due to scratches. I'm asking $17,500 or best offer. Car is being detailed now and I will post those pictures when it is done.

What a great car!

I loved my BOM M6 goat that I had. Fastest car I have ever drove (maggie). I ended up selling my to a forum member here so you never know.

GLWS

Great cars but they are bastard child's just lke our truck. The unique to them parts are getting really tough to come by.

I traded in my 2002 Pontiac CETA for my SRT. I loved that car. Hope you sell quickly, I'll put the word out for you as well.

I traded in my 2002 Pontiac CETA for my SRT. I loved that car. Hope you sell quickly, I'll put the word out for you as well.

I am negotiable on the price too, thanks for putting the word out.

Car is still available.

updated pictures after full detail:

Can I get a picture of the front of the left, rear, lower control arm? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No...

Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop to $17,000

Good news

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back