2006 QC Night Runner

sgt_bo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am going to see about selling my truck. Since I might be here in Germany a couple more years if I get this certain job I applied for, and I do not want the truck to sit at my fathers house for 3 more years.

So here it goes,

2006 QC Night Runner #357 I believe
Cal Tracs
X Metal lowered
Long Tube Headers
K&N Air Filter
Computer flashed (Have original)
CALVU mirrors (Have original)
Head rest monitors (Have original head rests)
Visor Monitors
Pioneer head unit
Rhino Lined bed
limo tint all around
Audio Equipment is Memphis 12 in subs and speakers throughtout
33,000 miles

$28,000 OBO

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 710
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 482
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 10 in monitors.JPG
    10 in monitors.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 276
  • front of truck.JPG
    front of truck.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 374
  • Pioneer pop up.JPG
    Pioneer pop up.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 251
  • right side lowered.JPG
    right side lowered.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 410
  • drivers side lowered.JPG
    drivers side lowered.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 563
dude bring it over there and sell it you would make a mint. 28 is is just tooooooo low for your truck. Oh I take the orange one though;) :D

If it is too low for my truck then what should I ask? the orange one is my fathers truck. I could get my truck sent here for $2100. So I would have to sell it for over $30K but with what it cost a German to fill up. 1.44 Euro for a liter, or about 5 Euro a gallon, or $7.66 a galloon USD.

sgt_bo said:
If it is too low for my truck then what should I ask? the orange one is my fathers truck. I could get my truck sent here for $2100. So I would have to sell it for over $30K but with what it cost a German to fill up. 1.44 Euro for a liter, or about 5 Euro a gallon, or $7.66 a galloon USD.
I think it would make more than 30k over there. There are a bunch of guys over there looking for these Trucks. I would say 35k for your truck here maybe 40-50 there. PM some of the brothers of the VTCOA of eruope dont forget we are world wide baby:rock: :D

bring that baby to germany,i can help you to make it street legal and can help by selling it.

are you by military ?

you can build in an LPG,and then you pay 0,60€ per liter,and drive it self,and sell it before going back to USA:rock:

anywhere,i can help you,if you like.

i have paid 1400$ for shiping from housten to germany for my srt.:rock:

Unless you just flat need the money, keep it.....my truck was a mirror image of yours, I miss it every single day.....if you have the ability, set it up for long term storage and then break it out when you get back.....you have a low mileage, beautiful truck - it will easily be worth $30k when you return.....

Hey you got the info on the LPG conversion. I have a feeling that NG is gonna be cheaper in a year or two. Might as well go with something that already works;) Info please:elefant:

germany said:
bring that baby to germany,i can help you to make it street legal and can help by selling it.

are you by military ?

you can build in an LPG,and then you pay 0,60€ per liter,and drive it self,and sell it before going back to USA:rock:

anywhere,i can help you,if you like.

i have paid 1400$ for shiping from housten to germany for my srt.:rock:

here in germany we have to pay 1,90$ for one Liter Fuel :(

for one Liter LPG we pay only 0,65$ :rock:

a lot of srt10 here drive with the LPG.

the install is about 5000$ with an 230 Liter Tank.

after 15.000miles you safe money with every mile,and you have the 5000 for the install back.

there are no problems with the motor,it runs great,and LPG is over 100 octane:D

you can see a pic under www.srt-10.info (not my side)

next month i get my installation,and will make a lot of pictures for you.

well I am going to research the LPG install and see how it would affect the motor. As long as I still get the power I have and it is not tooooo expensive then I might consider it.

sgt_bo said:
well I am going to research the LPG install and see how it would affect the motor. As long as I still get the power I have and it is not tooooo expensive then I might consider it.
mine is running also on LPG , it cost here at the moment 0.52€ per liter or approx. $3.50 per gallon.
i have the ROE SCT with High+ tune (100+octane) on it and its faster on LPG instead of fuel...:rock:

Yes this forum is great,

The LPG conversion sounds good. I just have to do some research also on where the LPG stations are. I know none of the US Military bases have LPG fuel pumps.

Where is the tank in your truck? How many KM do you get between fillups?

Hello,
is your Night Runner, really the number 357??
Because there is a Dealer in Germany selling a night runner with the Number 357, but with 14.000miles and no mods:confused:

I am not 100% positive on the number, i know it is over #325. The truck is in North Carolina, but I am thinking about shipping to Germany, since I can not get any takers on the forum to buy my truck.

Sorry wont sell parts for stock parts, due to the fact the truck is at my parents house, and do not want to have my dad deal with taking stuff off the truck.

The truck is for sale still. If I sell the truck, I can get a M3 or a Porsche in Germany.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back