2006 QC Night Runner

sgt_bo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys trying to sell my Night Runner still. Since I am in Germany and do not want to spend the money on the gas, yes LPG is an option, but if I could sell it then I would be alright with that. The truck is in NC at my father's house.

37,xxx Miles
Headers, Magnaflow exhust, New computer (Have factor one)
Lowered 4/2 X-Metal
CalVue mirrors (Have factory ones)
Headrest monitors (Have factory head rests)
Sun Visor monitors
Memphis M3 Speakers
Pioneer Head Unit
Memphis Amp
Spray in Rhino Lining
Tinted windows (Limo)
K&N Air Filter
Rear View Camera

$28,000 OBO
Help me out here
Thanks
Bo

Here are some pictures since an AD is worthless without pictures... Come on people take a look and offer me something.....

Thanks for your time

10 in monitors.JPG

017 - Copy.jpg

018 (2).jpg

019 - Copy.jpg

022.jpg

drivers side lowered.JPG

front of truck.JPG

Pioneer pop up - Copy (2).JPG

If no one buys the truck I just might do that, bring it to Germany and sell it to someone in the Netherlands, since they have like 50 of them in the small country.

I am going to offer a finders fee of $500 if someone buys the truck at full asking price.

dude there is another QC NR for sale in germany for 46k euro which is like 54k dollars..... something to think about brother

I almost bought his truck....If he would have responded earlier i might just have! I love my silver truck but man he has a nice N/R.... I really prefer the 05 body style and interior though.....

Bo i know you don't want to go through the hassle of shipping and everything but the profit gained from it far exceeds the total cost....

troy i would have killed you if you bought "MY" truck... theres alread another 06 QC blk on just not a night runner.... and two 04-05 single cabs i saw

Ha Ha yea that would have been funny, especially since mine would have been faster than yours! Hey you know the silver one is going to spank you right! I was just checking and wanted to make sure you know......The question is? Will the wife let you come out and play?

Yeah I was a little late, had to go to Grafenwoer for a few days, and I had a guy from TX who was interested, but pulled out due to being moved to a different state. Yeah, well the exchange rate for 46,000 Euro would actually be closer to $58,000 the only thing I would have to do is keep for a year before i sell it, but ou can always get away from that. Actually the shipping is less than $2500. So yeah the pro' outweigh the con's especially if I can sell it over here.

I do what i want!!! hahaha She's really understanding like she would of let me buy the cam no problem just no one gave me any information as far as head work goes and all that...cough cough ironhead cough and I dont have a curfew, thats for sure. When it cam to the NOS system shes scared that I'm gonna blow up and catch on fire... I highly doubt you'll be that much faster than me we were equal (except headers) till you got the pulley and I the NOS. Eventually Im gonna get greg good heads and cam... maybe you should send me yours I'll port em install and give you mine lol.

PS get my " red banner" you know which one!!!! and dont steal my idea!

Last edited:
PS BO I was born in Wieden which is like 26km from Graff and ALL my buddies love my truck so I'll tell em your coming maybe they'll buy?>

I went through Weiden to get to Graf seems like a better ride better than going through Amberg. Tell them, and if they are interested I will ship it and sell it to them.. I am not looking for a ton of money from it, just enough to pay it off and have some extra money to put down on a Q7 Audi.

If you decide to keep it the Jobber price for what we talked about is aorund 2900 bucks tank included. So let me know;) Best one out.

1fast10 said:
I do what i want!!! hahaha She's really understanding like she would of let me buy the cam no problem just no one gave me any information as far as head work goes and all that...cough cough ironhead cough and I dont have a curfew, thats for sure. When it cam to the NOS system shes scared that I'm gonna blow up and catch on fire... I highly doubt you'll be that much faster than me we were equal (except headers) till you got the pulley and I the NOS. Eventually Im gonna get greg good heads and cam... maybe you should send me yours I'll port em install and give you mine lol.

PS get my " red banner" you know which one!!!! and dont steal my idea!

Ummm Hmm say whatever you want over the net Pete...I'm sure she lets you do whatever you want...cough cough....;) Ha Ha but i'm jsut busting your chops bro! Your truck is defiently faster than mines as i'm stock minus a magie cat back right now:( .....I'm really wanting to get a base run without mods but i think thats going to be hard with a garage full of parts begging to be installed! I can wait on the heads as that will cost thousands to do the way i want! I am going to install all my visual mods while im on leave in Aug and maybe might go with a catless mid.....

Sorry for the highjack Bo, you know if i find someone thats looking for a 10 i'll point them in your direction quick! With your mods, thats a steal.....Audio work alone is quit abit! How clean it was it what got me first!

I will keep that in mind, especially before i (if I do) ship it here... That would be a good selling point especially over here where it costs an average of $8 USD per gallon. right now it is 1.52 Euro per liter for premium.... exchange rate is 1.27 Euro will get you $1 USD.

sgt_bo said:
I will keep that in mind, especially before i (if I do) ship it here... That would be a good selling point especially over here where it costs an average of $8 USD per gallon. right now it is 1.52 Euro per liter for premium.... exchange rate is 1.27 Euro will get you $1 USD.
So basically you get screwed twice. First when you get your check in dollars then when you convert it:dontknow: :argh: at least it is overseas pay:p

DevilDawg3097 said:
So basically you get screwed twice. First when you get your check in dollars then when you convert it:dontknow: :argh: at least it is overseas pay:p

And then if you do not use all the Euro and want to get dollars back, they will buy the Euro back for like .82 cents and they sell the Euro for .7979 So we getting screwed... With the Euro going up then our overseas pay is less than it would be if the Euro was like .68 cents. But at least the travel to other countries is fairly Cheap.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back