2006 QC Night Runner

yea I got lucky all my trust funds and savings are in euro so when i convert i get more money...

Bo I'll be sure to let them know man i can promise you that bud.

Troy. I hear ya on the heads I really need to stay focused and build from the ground up

I spent a little over $7K on the install of the stereo equipment. Was done in Jacksonville NC and then all the engine work was done at X-Metal. It is a nice truck, just not being driven.

My dad has the orange 49 in my signature, a Dodge Ram company truck.. 2001 Diesel Ram, and my mom's car. So it just sitting taking up space.

I wish you would have got back to me earlier . I woulda been all over that truck . i drove out to kentucky for mine i would have deff went to meet you i wanted i night runner couldent find the right miles though ..Yours was what i was looking for.. Thats why when you sell something first come first serve ... First one with the money takes it

Yeah I know first come first serve, but being around the military all my life, I have to give the person the benefit of doubt when they say they want to purchase something. I should have gone with whomever had money first.

I am sure someone will come up with the cash to purchase the truck

sgt_bo said:
Yeah I know first come first serve, but being around the military all my life, I have to give the person the benefit of doubt when they say they want to purchase something. I should have gone with whomever had money first.

I am sure someone will come up with the cash to purchase the truck

I dont think you will have a problem selling try autotrader thats what i found the one i bought on .. i was mad when you asked me if i was still interested cause i just got mine the day before i was like dam i thought he sold it ... Try auto trader or ebay there was not to many night runners around when i was looking so if someone wants one im pretty sure yours will go first best looking one and best price by far ... Good luck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back