2006 RC cat back choices?

HDGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2006 RC and just finished installing Bellangers with high flo cats. I have an MBRP cat back that will not fit. Can I make it fit or do I have to get a different system? I really like the MBRP dual system but need to know what my options are! I know I can go get the Borla for an 06 but what else can I do short of going for a complete custom cat back and paying through the nose? As always an input is greatly appreciated!!!

Go B&B and pay through the nose. You'll love it :rock:

I got my magnaflow modified to fit. Changed a couple hanger locations and got the tailpipe modified to fit around he frame and spare tire. I good muffler shop should be able to make any kit fit.

Ramchargerguy said:
I got my magnaflow modified to fit. Changed a couple hanger locations and got the tailpipe modified to fit around he frame and spare tire. I good muffler shop should be able to make any kit fit.

..:dito: ..a competent muffler shop can adapt the exhaust in about 10 minutes. Just a matter of moving hangers. If I remember right my shop charged me an extra $25 to move the hangers..

me and my friend did my exhaust, using 2 custom made mufflers I made.

Has a muscle car tone on idle, and euro tone towards top end very very loud.

my friend has a cbr 1000 with a jardine megaphone exhaust and I drown him out by far.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back