2006 RC Purchase

This is JMO but these trucks are 10-12 years old depending on year model. In your case 10 years old. If you find one with under 30k miles I'm going out on a limb to say it's probably been take care of very well in most cases;)

My 2005 YF has 29k miles and it's had several owners BUT it's easily an 8.5-9 outta 10. That's probably me being a little conservative too. It's nicer than my CE was and its been 4 years since I owned that truck and it only had 16k miles on it.

My point is don't get to hung up on finding one with under 15k miles. If you do and a dealer has it your going to PAY for it I promise.;) I'd be willing to bet the trucks I posted with under 30k miles would make you happy:dontknow:

I know where there is a inferno red RC with 2k miles. An individual owns it and he is asking 40k if I remember correctly. Thats just an example I know of:burnout:

A member here just missed an 06 with 4k miles on it yesterday and the price was right!

A member here just missed an 06 with 4k miles on it yesterday and the price was right!

I bet that dumbass is wishing he picked up the phone to make the call a few hours earlier.... :shot:

I bet that dumbass is wishing he picked up the phone to make the call a few hours earlier.... :shot:

I'm pretty sure he is kicking himself in the ass!

I agree with you, Kyle - all of the rigs in the links that you guys have been kind enough to post have been very clean. Here's how OCD I am though - after my first RC being brand new and my second having less than 1K miles, I want to be the one who wears down left side bolsters on the driver's seat bottom and back cushions. It's a very strange goal, but those of you with 06's know what I'm talking about. :)
The red RC with 2K miles is a bit steep at 40K, but would it be possible to get some additional info and/or photos?

Hey, Kyle:
After thinking about it overnight, I'm gonna hang in there for a Black or Mineral Gray RC.
BTW - I noticed on your last post that you're from Arkansas. I was born in Little Rock, went to college in Searcy and law school in Fayetteville. I only practiced for a year, so I hope you guys don't hold that against me. :)

What's your contact info email or text I have a friend that may have what you want

You're right, Kyle - I did 4 years of "Hard Time" at Harding. ;)

I thought that I had a line on a Black '06 RC with 13K miles in Colorado. It was on Autotrader, but the owner never responded to my email, so I guess it's been sold.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back