2007 Mopar calendars - Our Gift !!

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
get your 2007 Mopar calendars. just pm me your address and we will send the calendar out to you. please let me know what calander you would like.

Mopar Motorsports......racing pics :burnout:

Mopar Muscle.....sweet old rides :cool:

Mopar Street.....Concept Vheicles :top:

please pick 1 and i will ship this to you for my x-mas presant to you. i will be checking my pm box all the time but if its full please try again i will try my best to keep it clear for all.

thank you and have a great x-mas and safe holidays.
patrick

i forgot to post some pics of the calendars. here they are.

Attachments

• DSC00988.JPG
    DSC00988.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 213
cool guys the first set of calendars will leave today by us-mail. dont be shy guys i have alot more calanders on hand.

just pick one and pm me and i will ship it to you.

:santaclaus:

Merry Christmas to you Patrick. This is really a cool thing for you to do for everyone here. Just out of curiosity what is everybody picking? My guess would be that the Muscles would be #1, followed closely by the Racing, with the Concepts coming in dead last.

OCBob said:
Merry Christmas to you Patrick. This is really a cool thing for you to do for everyone here. Just out of curiosity what is everybody picking? My guess would be that the Muscles would be #1, followed closely by the Racing, with the Concepts coming in dead last.

your correct the muscle calendar is #1 by far. it would have been cool to post a poll for that also.

i still have a bunch of calendars. most of the members that have sent me a pm today there calendar will be in the mail today.

thank you :burnout:

k the next set of calendar request that got to me late yesterday and last night will leave today.

i still have alot of calendars left just pm me and let me know the one you would like.

:santaclaus:

Great vendor and a super nice gesture. Thank you Patrick!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back